miss????

nmf1987

Reaction score
where are you? hope your ok. we noticed you haven't been on. hope your ok. xxx

Yes we miss you miss! ;) hope you're ok!!!!

Awwww :cry: How sweet is this!

Thanks girlies! This is really touching!

I have been around but having a few probs at work so not replying as much as I normaly would...roll on Maternity leave I say!!!

:love:kisses and :bunny: for all!! xxx

How long have you got left at work Miss? Im leaving this week and im sooooooo glad i can finally get some rest! x

My maternity starts at 38 weeks hun but I am taking 3 weeks holiday before that so my last working day will be 28th April! I have used the rest of my holidays to work shorter days up until then tho so I finish at 3pm everyday - those 2 hours make such a difference!

I bet you can't wait for your last day huh? Must be awful being on your feet all day I think you have done brill to last so long xx

Thanks, if i had known when i put in for maternity leave how i would feel now i deffo would have gone sooner. I thought it regret going so early but i cant wait to leave! Will miss my work colleagues though i work with some lovely people.

I agree doing shorter shifts makes a lot of difference though - its always in the afternoon the tiredness/aching kicks in! x

You are so lucky to like the people you worth with hun. I work for a small company so there are only 3 of us and my boss gets on my tits at the moment and the guy who does our admin is dull as dish water and lazy as a sloth - I won't miss it can you tell? Lol

Tiredness does hit you in the afternoons yeah - I find come 1:30 I am good to no one! I don't think anyone really appreciates how tiring late pregnancy is until you have been thru it! Xx

yay there you are. glad to hear bk from you.

im the same with the work thing. i have 14 shifts left. finish on 12th april but it's so tiring as im assistant manager so never get chance to stop. working pretty much 12-8 everyday aswell which is tiring. xxx

I've still got 7 and a bit weeks left at work :sad: I'm jealous....I WANNA FINISH NOW!!!

xx

It had bloody better!!! At least when I've finished I'll only have 2 weeks and a bit to go!!!

xx

yeah thats true. ive still got awhile but then ive got all my holiday to take 1st. plus still got all the house to paint and babies room to get perfect etc. xxx

Aww Wish I will send you lots of random texts and facebook messages!

NMF - I have painting to do too :( I need to do all the wood work throughout the house - so jealous of you girls with nurserys tho - I only live in a 2 bed house at the moment so I have not got one :(

xx

Thanks Miss, I'll hold you to that! You can keep me entertained!

xx

Thanks Miss, I'll hold you to that! You can keep me entertained!

xx

lol you do that!

And as if to back up my random rant about my boss he has just moaned at me because I yawn too much and too loud.....WTF???? Honestly it's been like this for weeks now - anything he can nark at he will!

yawn in his face next time cheeky sod. or say maybe im yawning cos your working me too hard. xxx

Lol oh don't worry I carried on yawning and did not try to hide it at all.

Bloody petty if you ask me!

Men! Well no not even men as my OH is fab - it's just my boss! Lol

I dunno how I am going to get thru till end of April without causing a proper storm.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back