• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fran / Bubble dreamer!

right my parnts are back home from their holidays tomorrow... i can finally have this baby.. they warned me not to go into labour before! they'll be back around tea time tomorrow so i could actually start contractions tonght... are you listening baby! :pray:

Any news from you Fran and bubble? have those twinges gotten any stronger yet? Fran what date have you been given for the hospital? have you been given one too bubble? my last anti natal is wed i'm going to ask for a sweep.. do you think they'll give me one? not sure how it works.. i thought we need to produce a certain hormone to be able to go into labour.. if i get a sweep and my waters go a few days later will my body know to produce the hormone? don't want my waters to go and then i have to get the drip to start contractions off... what do you think? been playing on my mind...

x

still here still in pain no more intense though :| have last midwifes appointment on tuesday she did say last week if my cervix is any softer then she will send me to be induced but i really dont fancy the idea of being induced :talkhand: not since i heard what they use to do it with any way :puke:

i dont think they'll give you a sweep at your last antenatal appointment hayley, maybe at the week late one..your last antenatal is literally the same as the others just to check bloodpressure, urine and babys heartbeat as long as thats all fine and u have no signs they'll let you go another week before they discuss induction or sweeps i think.
my appointment is the 27th week 41. bet i'll have to go to it :(

i thought i had my show last w/end as had muscus plug..today i got more jelly like subsance..no blood or anything..just clear but it was thick.
so i think thats a good sign..been twinging a bit and baby is stretching his feet out of my side..its painful now rather than just uncomfortable.

how r u bubble?? i'm gutted its my due date and no baby :(

fran_23 said:
today i got more jelly like subsance..no blood or anything..just clear but it was thick.
so i think thats a good sign..been twinging a bit and baby is stretching his feet out of my side..its painful now rather than just uncomfortable.

snap exactly the same as i have had since last night only difference is i am seriously throwing up far too much :? infact everything i am eating or drinking currently sucking on ice cubes to try and not get dehydrated again :(

u never know fran you could go tonight :pray: and have bubba on ur due date! :pray:

ooooh bubbles you could be having the "clean out" before labour!!! :wink:

i had bad squits in the night before i went into labour!!

Good luck :pray:

Good luck you two. I hope it happens very soon for you, must be a nightmare in this heat :(

sounding good for you hun (erm you know what i mean...) its a good sign of baby coming soon! i'm betting you go before me now..hes being so stubborn..just get out already!

i went to my mums birthday bbq last night and i kid you not..i had a drink of champagne, 2 weak shandys and a bacardi breezer and felt a tiny bit pissed!
i havent really drank during my pregnancy at all so my alcohol tolerance is right down (this is the girl who used to drink 8 pints of snakebite easily)
its mad!
thought a few drinks and some passion might get me going :( no luck!

i'm here forever... :rotfl: :rotfl:

this jelly like mucus you both describe sounds promising... could be just the edges of the plug breaking away... i bet the next day or so you'll both get a bloody version... good luck

and bubble the clearing out sounds like another good sign. Not nice thou to have it coming out both ways... i do feel for you!

Fran i know i'm going to be the same when i have a drink.. i used to be able to drink a bottle of wine a nite.. and still get up for wrk at 6am... at the weekend i'd have a few gin n tonics.. when i went out with the girls we'd start around 7 - have a few vodkas whilst we're getting ready.. a bottle of vodka would easily go down just geting ready to go out.... i think if i didn't get pregnant i'd have been in trouble... i wouldn't say i binged drank but i did drink every nite... so bad!

is anyone else dreaming of their baby every nite?

x

oh girls i feel for you!! The waiting must be horrible ... hurry up though please cos i am missing you all in the new parents sections .... "I Feel lonely :( :( )

I also had my first drink friday, went to my little sister sports day and they have a bbq after. I had one glass of wine and a smirnof ice and I was a bit giggley!!! prob dont help with all the pain killers i am popping every 2hrs for my pammy boobs!!! opps!! :roll:

xxxxxxxxxx

i know i've been saying i'm fed up for like months..

but i actually REALLY mean it now, i dont think i can take much more of this..my baby is being so lazy why cant he just get a move on and ppl keep phoning me saying hurry up..as if i'm doing it on purpose believe me i want to go into labour the most coz i'm the one carrying! grr
well meaning family eh! :wall: :wall:

i'm gonna be here till the next bloody millenium at this rate budge!

i was 11 days late with my first fran.

it was hell.

no way i'm throwing a nikki if hes not here by wednesday..(my consultant appt is thursday and i dont want a sweep)

"WHERE IS HE? WHERE IS HE? WHERES FRANS BABY?" :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

He wil come when hes ready. You don't have to have a sweep.

my tummys gone all soft today its all flabby and soft..is that a good thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back