• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

miss????

just keep going as you are hun. don't let it annoy you take joy in the fact it's annoying that arse wipe. lol. xxx

just keep going as you are hun. don't let it annoy you take joy in the fact it's annoying that arse wipe. lol. xxx

Oh Don't worry! I have taken the attitude that he can bitch all he wants - I only have 21 working days left then he can shove it.

I am going to be the most difficult bitch ever in those 21 days by the way! :wave: I will make sure my Midwive and consultant appointments are at the most awkward times possible just for starters!

Cherelle, honestly...you would not believe me if I told you half of how he has been!

xx

lol. love it. my work asked if i could ring midwife and change my appointment the other day as my shift is 10-6 and my appointment is 11.20. i was like er no im entitled to it thanks, xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back