Has midna been abducted????

alfie

Reaction score
Ok, so where is she? She's never normally away from us for this long. Has she been abducted by aliens or has she cried wolf too many times and now shes "popping"????

Where are you honey we miss you :puke:

lol.. shes here? she was about yesterday... most of the posts have been deleted.. shes on msn and hasn not popped...

Unless she popped in the last two hours, then nope... she's still floating about.. :)

midna said:
happy_chick said:
Midna take it uve blocked me cos ur never online! :cry: :lol:

I changed my msn pretty sharpish after all that crap tbh incase it got in wrong hands ..im happy to add you again lol ...Ive not been back on there since and I probs didnt add addys I didnt recognise ..drop me a PM lol and Ill add yas :D

Was joking chick, no worries :)

alfie said:
Ok, so where is she? She's never normally away from us for this long. Has she been abducted by aliens or has she cried wolf too many times and now shes "popping"????

Where are you honey we miss you :puke:

Wouldn't it be funny if she was "popping" as she's been so chilled and adamant that little demonseed will be 2 weeks late! :rotfl:

midna said:
Hey Alfie you been feelin anything yet?? you best not of been its deffo my turn after Adele so keep them legs crossed.

No sign of anything happening here yet. I wish!!!!! I fully intend on keeping my legs crossed for the rest of my life!!!!!! :lol:

unfortunatly shes not giving birth lol..

which is good for me.. but bad for her as she goes one for anotehr uncomfortable day...but atleast i get company lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back