Fran / Bubble dreamer!

keeping my fingers crossed hayley i really am :rotfl: never been so hot irritable and uncomfortable in the whole of my life :( oh and at the moment just to top things off i have a little foot sticking out the top of my bump :rotfl: must say it does feel and look rather odd though :lol:

DH says that it must look like a little alien when it does that!!!
He used to laugh at my best mate when she was at the same stage as you and bub used to do that!!! bless him!!!
hopefully the heat will chill out a bit for all you guys!!!

xox

well i went for a walk, pains got stronger so i did some swaying and breathing etc..now all the pains have died back down again so i'm gonna try and get some sleep now i might be able to!
i'll keep u posted if anything else happens! :)

aww fran! :hug: keep us updated babe!

hayley ur DH is right it definatly didnt look normal :rotfl:

im so tired i need my bed :sleep:

what are you lot like.... did you manage to get any sleep at all? Fran can't believe you went walking early hours in the morning. Have you had any more pains? Bubble how about you? It's geting really exciting now!!! :D

x

oh god you 2 sound like yo had an exciting night!! :roll:

Hope things kick off soon for you!

i got to bed about half 4! and beth got up at 6 :roll: so no not much sleep :lol:
pains are still there but they are really weak dont think anything is gonna happen today somehow :roll:

Fran? Any news??? :shock:
Bubbles, hope todays the day

I am sooooo excited for you both!!!xx

Oh bubbles i know how frustrating it is i was the same!

keep ypur chin up :D

im trying!

gonna take the kids down to the beach with a picnic for a little while, dont think il last long mind but it should keep them amused for a bit.

That will be nice, take your mind off stuff!
jump up and down for a bit!

if i have to wait much longer im gonna be hunting out a bouncy castle to get this little madam out :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

trampolene... i was thining the same!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: the little boy in the house across the close has one... i wonder if he'll let a heavily pregnant lady borrow it... saying that i'll probably stand on it and touch the floor... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Beach - picnic sounds lovely. Go for a walk along the beach.. will either get baby moving or kill your legs.

x

its my mums birthday today so i kind of didnt want her to spend it up the hospital with me anyway.
i'm going round hers in a bit and she has a gym ball and a trampette so i might get bouncing lol! no more pains today just lots of kicking!
hope everyone else is ok and surviving the heat :) xx

i did whilst i we were in the park though not had any for about half an hour :think:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back