miscarriage aftermath

Bryttani

Reaction score
Hey folks. I had my first miscarriage in the past few weeks... i was at 5-6 weeks. I bled for about two weeks and it stopped this past Monday, 7/15. last night (Friday 7/19) i started bleeding again. not as much as before but still mildly more than what i would consider spotting... should I be concerned?

Hey folks. I had my first miscarriage in the past few weeks... i was at 5-6 weeks. I bled for about two weeks and it stopped this past Monday, 7/15. last night (Friday 7/19) i started bleeding again. not as much as before but still mildly more than what i would consider spotting... should I be concerned?
It can take a while before everything is back to normal. As long as you do not develop a fever and the smell of the discharge isn't offensive you're fine. After a miscarriage your body needs some time to heal. As it was an early miscarriage, you will probably ovulate again quite soon and you can try again anytime you want

I'm very sorry for your loss, hope you get your sticky bean soon!x

I’m so sorry for your loss. I bled on and off for three weeks but also conceived in that time. I hope you get your rainbow soon x

I am sorry you are going through this x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back