Incomplete miscarriage?

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I haven't been on here in a while as we've been concentrating on getting things back to normal following my MC back in May.

It's been six weeks since the bleeding stopped, and I've been having some cramping recently. Thought I was finally getting my period, but I bled for one day (brown blood) and that was it. Now concerned that maybe it is an incomplete miscarriage. Making an appointment with the doctor as we speak, but don't know if I'm worrying over nothing as I've never gone through this before :(

i didn't want to just read and run, but i don't know what i could suggest :( good for booking an appointment with the doctor though! they will have all the right answers :) but i hope you're ok hun, know how tough it can be :hug: let us know when you have an update from the doc xxx

i had an imcomplete one but was picked up next day in the hosp so had d&c a day later def get checked hun it maybe your cycle is just all over place but hope all goes ok for you

Hi Lulu,

Perhaps your periods just aren't returning to normal just yet? Did they not check following your miscarriage to see whether it was complete?

I had a miscarriage yesterday and I am worried that it didn't complete. They have asked me to go in for a scan in 2 weeks time to check.

I'm sure everything is fine and your body is just adjusting and getting back to normal x

Hi

I had a scan 2 days after mine, and then 2 weeks after that.

I hope the doctor has helped u, keep us posted. And good luck with ur appointment.

Nicki x

Hi Lulu - yeah I would ask for a scan too hun just to be sure. My period 26 days after my D&C from my MC was really very painfull and crampy, so it may just be that, but best to check it out just incase , hang in there Hun, soon your'll be back and fighting fit again X

Your looking great in your new avatar pic by the way!

No I wasn't checked to see if it was complete. Thought that was a bit strange. Thank you lovely ladies xx

Hi Lu-lu, hope u r ok hun, I have no experience of this, sorry, I just wanted to say hiya. Good luck with the doctor, hope all goes ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back