Late Miscarriage

ayesha

Reaction score
hey im sorry to be nosey i had a late miscarriage on 15 june 2006 at 22 weeks gestation and want to know what happened to everyone else who had late miscarriage and have they had anty since or even give birth? just need some advice as well

Hello.

I am sorry for your loss. :hug:

I had a MMC but my sister had an angel at 24 weeks.
She did receive care afterwards as ant woman who has given birth would. She also received various numbers for support groups and leaflets on how to begin to accept and come to terms with what had happened.

All i can say is as many women who have lost children will say. You need to give yourself time and space. You need to find your own way to deal with what has happened to you. But mostly you need to talk and express your emotions how you best can. xx Take care love. xx

aww hun sorry for your loss all the best in the future xxx

Hiya hun, im sorry for your loss.

We lost our little girl at 37 weeks to clots in the placenta. We decided to try again pretty much straight away. It took us 11 cycles to concieve but here we are again 27 weeks pregnant. I am on treatment for the clots (daily injections) and am being monitored regularly, scans every 4 weeks.

You need to be good to yourself right now hun. Dont be affraid to ask anyone on here for help and advice myself included. They are all really lovely ladies and understand your pain. Have you been told what happened to your angel? Have they done any tests for you? Your consultant should be able to advise you with regards to trying for another baby and treatment etc.

For me trying again for a baby was just a natural progression but some people need more time to adjust and greive. there is no wrong or right way of dealing with losing a child. Huge hugs darlin :hug:

Love ali xxx

I just want to send a hug :hug: & say how sorry I am for your loss.

x x

I`m SO sorry to hear of your loss.
I lost my baby girl at 22 weeks 18 months ago. I found the experience a huge shock, and very frightening. I felt butchered physically, mentally and emotionally. I found it difficult to face the outside world afterwards, and had to work it all out in my mind which took several days. I then began slowly come to terms with what had happened to me and what i had lost. Sometimes it is just too horrific to think about, and i longed for a break from it to give me a rest. I also looked back and wondered had i managed things properly, such as viewing the baby, and funeral arrangements etc. I received fairly good care, and was in contact by phone with the midwife, she didnt visit me because we were staying a long way away from home straight after. I could have had a local midwife pop in but i didnt see the point.
There are several support groups out there, i find that these on line discussion forums are very good, you can have a chat with someone on line and feel less self conscious if it gets upsetting, and cry in peace ( if you know what i mean) If ever you would like to chat with me in the chat room, just message me, and let me know, and i will meet you in there, it would do me good to talk to some one else who has gone through this harrowing experience too.
I am thinking of you whilst you are going through this awful time, and am here for you XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back