• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mila Elizabeth Azure Stoll - 23/11/10

Sera-tonin

Reaction score
Mila arrived Tuesday the 23rd of November at 703pm
She weighs 3.8 kilos.

I went into early labour Monday afternoon with a slight loss of my water. Got to the hospital and because i was a high risk pregnancy they decided to keep me in. They let us leave to go and eat after admitting me... and when I came back my contractions were getting a bit stronger... so we played the waiting game.

I decided to go with an epidural :) and then they started me on oxytocin to help me along. When i had an internal examination i had dilated 5cm.. They broke my waters (wow - what a gush! I have never experienced anything like that before) and then they left me with my husband and mom in the room. When they came back 5 hours after i had not progressed and I was still only 5cm dilated -:wall2: the baby had also passed MEC while trying to deliver and her her head was lodged trying to push her way out - it was then after 26 hours of labour that it was decided that she would be delivered via C section ,which was planned anyways, but due to the fact that I went into natural labour thought I would give it a go.

I just got home from the hospital and I am totally head over heels in live with my baby girl.

Will post pics and more, but gotta run as the baby is crying :dance:

Congrats!!! Can't wait for the pics x

congrats hunny, can't wait to see pics xx

sounds like you had a bit of a hard time after 26 hours of labour but at least she's here safe and sound now which is the main thing :) you must be so pleased! x

Huge congratulations to you both, great news and lovely name - enjoy her X

Congratulations! Brilliant news, beautiful name and of course (I'm biased) but best birthday! Xxx

Congratulations! Can't wait to see pics!! X

Congratulations hunni x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for all the encouragement and understanding when i needed it :) I truly appreciate it!

Attachments

• Mila 2.jpg
    Mila 2.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member