Scaredmum2be

Congratulations hun! I'm sure u werent expecting this early arrival lol! Glad you and Tristan are doing well and can't wait to see some pics and hear your story when you have the time :D xxxxxxxxx

Fantastic weight, sounds quite healthy! Congratulations! I think she turned 34 weeks yesterday. She's a day behind me :) I cant wait to hear all about it. I hope the OC clears up now. :hug:

I managed to tell my OH about this, Im hoping it scares him into actually reading the hypnobirthing book and buying the list of final bits n bobs!

Congratulations scaredmum2be!! I can't wait to see some pics of Tristan, sounds like you did well, and it's great he's a good weight considering he's a wee bit early! Obviously he couldn't wait to meet his mummy :) Well done!! :love:

WOW, can't believe I totally missed this!!

Congrats, and what a wonderful weight!! Well done her xx

She was 34 weeks yesterday.
Not heard anymore. x

wow indeed! Congrats to scaredmum2b!! Hope they are both doing well.x

My gosh! I wasn't expecting to read anything like this when I logged on today!! WOW!!

:yay: Congratulations sweetie!! Glad both you and your LO are doing well! Get some rest! Cant wait to hear your birth story and see the piccies!! X

I briefly spoke to Scaredmum2be and she said last night Tristan got taken into special care as he stopped breathing and went blue and had to be resuscitated. He is now ok though.
I just thought I'd let you all know and of course I'll pass on everyones best wishes and love.

Oh no poor things, that must have been so scary. Glad things looking better now though xxx

oh no! Poor little thing, so glad to hear he's better now and in special care. That mustve been an awful moment for them all :hug:

that must have been so scary!! :hug: to them all, I'm glad they're keeping a good eye on little Tristan, hopefully they will all be home soon!

awww bless him. Well done scaredmum2b, congrats xxx

only just seen this, what a surprise!! really hope little Tristan is OK and that you are all home soon.

Oh god i'm so sorry to hear that Baby Tristan was struggling last night, I hope he's doing much better today. That must have been so scary for her, please pass on our love if you can xx

Hope little Tristan is doing better now - What a scare that must have been :-( Hope you're both home soon! :hug: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back