• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Scaredmum2be

Oh goodness, I didn't expect that. Hope the wee man makes a safe arrival!!

Good luck - hope you are both ok xxx

Good luck hunni - hope you and babe are well xxx

awww all the luck in the world :) xxx

Awww good luck!! Hope all is going well with mum and baby :D x

Ok heres the update.....
He has finally decided to make an appearance at 19:45 weighing 5lb 4oz, mother and baby doing well. :dance:
She is just very knackered.
Don't have anymore to tell you I'm afraid as her phone battery is low and I can imagine she wants some rest.
And I bet she can't wait to tell you her news/birth story herself.

A big congratulations to you Scaredmum2be and your OH with the arrival of your lovely baby boy :hug:. We can not wait to hear all you hae to tell and see your pictures. Get lots of rest :sleep: (if you can lol) and speak to you soon love xx

Congratulations :dance: hope mum and baby are doing well xxx

Congratulations, thats not a bad weight considering he was so early. I hope they are both doing well and that she manages to get some rest xx

Aw fab news!!! Well done to her and congratulations!!!!! Good weight too!

Yay that's good news, congratulations to her :)
How many weeks was she?
x

Congratulations hun!! Great weight for an early baby!!! Hope you are all enjoying your first hours together, get some sleep while you can xx

I think she was 33 weeks - well done scared mum sounds like you did really well honey - rst while you can. So pleased you and babe are doing well - great weight for 33 weeks too xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back