Meet for people in the South/South West please read!

yay i can still come then! :cheer: hope you can come rach would love to meet you to aswell as everyone else! :D

Yay Dh said he'd take me!!! give Jase & Dave someone to antter too!

so its a def for me, phil & alex.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i dont drive Jaidy :(

just checked to see how long it would take on the train and its 3 and a half hours :(

Sami said:
Me, Mark and Damien will be coming :D if that's okie with everyone?!! :lol:
Ohhh I'll meet you at your house then??? :rotfl:

I was only kidding :rotfl:

I'd think about dragging my OH but his fat butt won't fit in your wee car too :rotfl:

would love to come (and bump) if my shifts allow. my brother lives in southamptom so could join it with a visit with him. Great idea well done jade and layla xx :dance:

bubble is there anyway you could come, maybe someone is passing that way.

I've just AA'd it and it would take us the same time to get there as it did to Brum. I know we're going to the Baby Show in Oct so I'm not sure if we'll be up for 2 long trips within a few days of each other, but I'll let you know closer to the time if that's ok?

Oooooh this is looking very promising!!

I would suggest a Saturday to meet as then anyone who is still working would probably be more likely to be able to come than a week day?

I know if its a weekday I will have to sort time off work and so will OH.

What you think Layla? :think:

i cant do a saturday :(

the 21st flossy cant do and the following sat is ethan birthday party.

it would have to be a week day i think

xx

Thats fine it was just a thought, I can do a weekday but il need lots of notice so we can book the day off.

The list is getting pretty long now! Southampton was obviously a good choice :D

Awww now im going to be awkward i work a tuesday and a wednesday so if its any other then its good otherwise i'l need to book time off aswell. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back