south/south east ladies are we still up for it???

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
WHERE SHALL WE MEET?
where to meet London?
Bluewater has been suggested but its not practical for quite a few.
Brighton has also been suggested
anywhere else ???????????????
all suggestions welcome :D

this could turn into 2 seaperate meets for those on the coast meeting say Brighton
and those further up north meeting in London
i can easily make both :dance: :D
do you think 2 seaperates ones for thos who dont want to travel all the way to London?

ALSO STATE WHEN WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOU TO MEET
APRIL 1 VOTE
MAY 1 VOTE
JUNE 2 VOTES
JULY 2 VOTE
AUGUST 2 VOTES
The weekend sounds a safe bet for the meet

I am happy with al the above :D

:D LOL SARAH

i have voted for bluewater. my reason is i dont feel confident to drive in london too busy & also dont have a clue about trains & would not feel confident to do it on own anyway on a train. as i would get lost.

i dont really mind really bluewater, london, anywhwere really,

where you from vicki? :hug:

mum2be? said:
i have voted for bluewater. my reason is i dont feel confident to drive in london too busy & also dont have a clue about trains & would not feel confident to do it on own anyway on a train. as i would get lost.

Hope this link helps hon
http://www.basildon.gov.uk/80256B6C0035 ... APSY57QDJ3

direct train from Basildon to London takes about 30 to 35 mins
one of us could meet you at the station in London and travel to the meeting point together
Just an idea
Lo Sarah :hug:

as i dont drive an will have tameron with me i voted london as everyone nos wer that is lool its our capital :rotfl:
i wudnt be able to come if its bluewater have looked at train maps and all that i just cudnt do it sory guys :D

:rotfl: yippeee :lol:

i wouldnt mind a brighton meet in the summer :dance:

paradysso said:
:rotfl: yippeee :lol:

i wouldnt mind a brighton meet in the summer :dance:

me either wont ahve to move a muscle lool we cud arrange one of them in the summer as its a nice place isnt it by the beach :D and others on the coast cud get there easier :D

i could defo make a brighton meet would that not be more central to everyone??
manda xx

manda224 said:
i could defo make a brighton meet would that not be more central to everyone??
manda xx
all those living in Kent would be able to make a coast met
including me i am fortunate i can get petty much anywhere from hear. :dance:
the London girls could make it i think have to wait for them to reply
but those from Essex and Lancs cambridge would struggle :(

tracey 2 said:
i dont really mind really bluewater, london, anywhwere really,

im from basildon,essex

I am happy to get a train to fenchurch street but from there i have no idea where i go in london only know main route in. happy to meet someone but dont wanna do it alone

London's good for me and Jun 1 or July best (as I work weekdays but will be on maternity leave in July) xx

mum2be? said:
[quote="tracey 2":2jv7oagl]i dont really mind really bluewater, london, anywhwere really,

im from basildon,essex

I am happy to get a train to fenchurch street but from there i have no idea where i go in london only know main route in. happy to meet someone but dont wanna do it alone[/quote:2jv7oagl]

If its in the summer i'll be in Bristol by then, i'll meet you in London to do the rest of the journey together - I warn you now you will have to listen to Thea sing Thomas the tank engine if we are on a train though!

Melanie said:
mum2be? said:
[quote="tracey 2":y3q2zdw7]i dont really mind really bluewater, london, anywhwere really,

im from basildon,essex

I am happy to get a train to fenchurch street but from there i have no idea where i go in london only know main route in. happy to meet someone but dont wanna do it alone

If its in the summer i'll be in Bristol by then, i'll meet you in London to do the rest of the journey together - I warn you now you will have to listen to Thea sing Thomas the tank engine if we are on a train though![/quote:y3q2zdw7]

hehe sounds good, it will have to be a saturday if not i need plenty of notice to book off work .

Not everyone has stated where they would like to meet and which month

Hopfully most are still interested in coming for a meet

mabye do a s sujested and have 2 sepearate ones
one in London
and one in Brighton for those on the coast and anyone else to wants to go

Let me know what you would like me to sort out next
ie... another poll dedicated just to which month to meet
or another poll for places to meet adding in Brighton

i dont mind looking into travel arrangement for those concerned about trains transport ect. and a sort of buddy systom for those living close to each other so you can meet at amutual point and travel together.

Also setting up people to meet each other of the trains in London the travel the rest of the way In to where we will meet.
So no one has to go through on there own and worry about getting lost.

Please Can those in the London area also think of places that are good to meet up this will,be most helpful as i do not know London very well
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend
Thank you
LOL Sarah :wave:

i think maybe we should have two meets one in london and one in brighton that way everyone can get to go to one and if your excited like me im going to both :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think next u shud make a poll on wat month n date people are free... if ya want me to help im here :D i love to organise things hehe

i would be more up for london one but if its weekend il go to either really, i have no preference when but im still up for it,

last year we went to st james park for meet and that was lovely but i know london better now so most places fine.

:hug: :hug:

i dont think i shall be able to come as both the meets are quite away from me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back