Meet for people in the South/South West please read!

JaidyBaby said:
Bexxie, we are sticking to Southampton I think because if we keep chopping and changing the location we will never ever get a firm idea of who can come where, hope you understand this lol

Is okay was only half playing it makes no odds to me as I am 40 mins from london so pretty central for where-ever
bex

Flossie
If you get train to bury st edmunds is on your route from norfolk then i would pick you up from there to the meet
Bex

Yeah me too, hopefully we can keep everyone happy Layla :D

count me in. i will be driving so if i am passing anyone let me know, i live in eastbourne

of course flossy!!! will be great to meet you :D

xxx

Defo Flossy!!

The more the merrier!!

Group-Hug.gif

Other halfs and hubbys welcome, im dragging jase along and i think Jade is beinging hers.

so the men can have blokey talk too :D lol

xx

Jadiebaby
Layla
honey7733
Em78
Wobbles
HayleyB
bexxie
nicki
urchin?
Peanut?
Flossy82
davina
Sarah_B's_mummy87
rach

ok here is the list so far, the ones with a ? have posted in the thread but im not sure if they are coming, can you let me know please :)

xxx

Stick me on the list. My DH said he would come along (depending on the date & work etc)

I'll start preparing myself mentally for the drive. I hate driving, scares me senseless!!! :shock:

it will be in October half term, dont know a date yet tho,

would a weekend of a weekday be better for people?

xxx

stick me on list for now and il do my best xxx

cool rach :)

if you need a lift down we have 2 spare seats in the car

xxx

if its the 21st of october then i will have to pass as i have a wedding suddenley just realised :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back