Meet for people in the South/South West please read!

Jaidy

Reaction score
Layla and myself have decided it would be nice to have a meet for the girls of this forum that live in the South/South West! (Seeing as we cant all get to Birmingham)

We are going to arrange it for somewhere in Southampton.

We do not know dates or anything yet, we just want to check numbers and who would come.

So if you can get to Southampton and would like to meet other members off this forum please add your name below! The more the merrier hope you can make it xxx

Thankies!

hi peeps :D

Jade has roped me in to this lol so please can you post your name in this thread if you are interested so i can keep track of who is coming.

think we are looking at October half term, which is the end of October so plenty of time to get saving! lol

xxx

me, Jase and the kids will be there

EDIT:

ok here is the list so far, the ones with a ? have posted in the thread but im not sure if they are coming, can you let me know please :)

Jadiebaby
Layla
honey7733
Em78
Wobbles
HayleyB
bexxie
nicki
urchin?
Peanut?
Flossy82
davina
Sarah_B's_mummy87
rach
Sami
rusks

xxx

Me & alex will be there somehow!

Depends where & if it's a straight forward train journey really & if so I might come :D

well i can drive to wales easy enough and have driven to portsmouth,so is it anywhere near there?

I will ask Sarahb'smummy to come for company as she lives near me and anyone who needs a lift on the way (I am in Suffolk)

Bex

hi Bexx

yeah its next door to portsmouth i think :)

xxx

ok count me in then.......is Rach gonna come?

Thought this might help, I had to look cos I couldn't remember where it was either.

:oops:

map%20southampton.gif

Thats brill Urchin, I was just thinking we need a map to show people where it is!!

Thank you!

Oh thats a shame Bubble!!! How about coming by car, is that too far too?

It is difficult choosing a place that can accomodate everyone in the SW! lol

Southampton seems the most central

Its nice in S'hampton. I will be moving there next year and was in Portsmouth a couple of weeks ago. :D (i know no one was interested in that snippet of info. but hey-ho :lol: )

Will you be coming to the meet in Southampton then Nicki?

I used to live v near Southampton.

If you're going to go there can I suggest Marwell Zoo (it's prob nearer Eastleigh). Nice spot, good for bigger kids, easy-ish to get to, loads of parking.

I'm just sticking my nose in at the mo, as I cannot see myself going to something like this til I'm pg.

Any other help I can give re Southampton just yell xxx

Peanutx

Excellent thanks for the tip Peanut, any info like that is most welcome.

You should come!!! There will hopefully be a mix of users, TTcers, pregnant ladies and mums, it will be brill.

Bexxie, we are sticking to Southampton I think because if we keep chopping and changing the location we will never ever get a firm idea of who can come where, hope you understand this lol

Wobbles said:
Depends where & if it's a straight forward train journey really & if so I might come :D

oh yay! i thought it might be to far for you, but im glad you might be there, id love to meet you :D

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back