Baby Chance is on the way!

Durhamchance

Reaction score
I'm still in shock and my eyes are stinging from the tears

Got my :bfp: this morning at 11DPO

According to the calculators I'm due at the start of Feb 2013

OH has been sick! I guess that will be me in a couple of weeks! :love:

It's our first cycle and I feel so lucky!

Wow congratulations 2ww buddy! At least one of us got a BFP hopefully I won't be far behind you xxx

Congratulations hun!

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9months

Xxx

well done you! I knew that batch of tests you bought were lucky ones ;) congrats

Thank you everyone! It still hasn't sunk in, we were expecting it to take months! OH is already getting a big head because family have told him he must have super sperm!! :rofl:

He's already driving me mad, making sure I've eaten and had something to drink and that I'm feeling ok- sounds sweet except for the constant "can you have that?! Grrr!! I've got to endure this for the next 8/9 months!

:bump:

Thank you everyone! It still hasn't sunk in, we were expecting it to take months! OH is already getting a big head because family have told him he must have super sperm!! :rofl:

He's already driving me mad, making sure I've eaten and had something to drink and that I'm feeling ok- sounds sweet except for the constant "can you have that?! Grrr!! I've got to endure this for the next 8/9 months!

:bump:

bless him, good job he's looking after you though - just think how many times you can get him to go to the shops for you when the only thing you fancy to eat, you haven't got:dance: oh and you get endless foot massages when pregnant (I did, but never since the birth, lol)

Congratulations,what great news. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back