Brave enough to join you lovely ladies now!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, :wave:

Some of you I know well and a lot of you I don't as being a LTTTCer I stopped going in TTC as I was so left behind!

Firstly congratulations to everyone! :yay::pompom::yay:.

This is my 6th BFP and my previous five ended up as chemical pregnancies due to a septum with no blood supply in my uterus.

I had an operation to remove it last August and this is my first pregnancy since then and things are looking really good, I was on clomid and progesterone this cycle.

My beta HCG at 14 dpo was 197 and my tests are pretty dark, i'm 15dpo today and got 2-3 weeks on a diggi.

I'm a little nervous but I'm also positive and hopeful.

My First scan will be in two weeks time I think after that I will be super excited!!

I'm feeling good to be honest, I feel a bit weird because I have that feeling like when Xmas and new year is over I've got over the initial excitement and keep forgetting I'm pregnant.

I'm being really healthy, lots of wholesome food etc, I've been walking my dog a lot but I'm a bit scared to go to the gym although I might have a swim.

I don't think I can live without prawns, do you reckon they'll be ok as I really want sesame prawns in lemon sauce from the chinese! You're not meant to have MSG either are you??

I have a few questions.......

Is there anyone else who's having/had a scan around 6/7 weeks?

Has anyone had HCG bloods and what were the results for the dpo you were?

When will I start to feel properly pregegrs?

Thanks,

xx

Yay welcome! I've been following you on and off in ltttc and seen the other day u finally got there. Brilliant news! Somedays I don't feel preg but at the min the constant sickness and boobache is hard to ignore! Didn't have this til 5 weeks. I'm 6w 3d today and had an early scan. Saw yolk sac, baby and heartbeat. Its the most amazing feeling and you'll love it! Not too sure about the prawns as I don't eat them though. Don't hesitate to pm if u ever need a chat! All the lovely girls in here are very helpful and lovely xxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

Welcome to tri 1! May ur bean be velcro and sticky!!

I had a scan at 6+5 and all I could see was a kidney bean shape with a flashing heartbeat.
Then I had another scan at 8+5 and could see a head and body, arms and legs.

Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Oh, and I started feeling properly preggers from 7 weeks when my sickness well and truly kicked in!

As for the prawns, I was told not to go near them, some girls on here have been told their fine as long as they're cooked. Its another one of those conflicting pregnancy stories! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hi Kra,

I have major boob ache too, I just bought 2 new bras last week and I'm in Primani vcrop tops now!!

That's great you saw a heartbeat! :)

My scan will be 6+2 so FX I'll see one too.

Hi Jay,

I can't wait to see a flashing kidney bean lol!

xx

Welcome to Tri 1 and congratulations again :)

I didn't 'feel' properly pregnant until about 7 weeks when I got awfully sore boobs, horrible taste in my mouth, peeing ALL the time and constant all day nausea - all of which are still here and I can now add vomitting to that list!!

My scan wasn't until 9 weeks, but some of the girls in Tri 1 have had scans at 6 weeks, I'm sure they will update you.x

Last edited:
CONGRATULATIONS MAYBE!!!!

I have been following your story since I joined this forum and I really hope this is it for you and bean stays well and truly put until fully cooked!!

I haven't had any bloods done and I haven't had an early scan either (my dating scan is on Thursday), so not much help I'm afraid.

As for feeling preggers, I have found it a breeze so far with only mild symptoms and luckily escaping morning sickness! I am just over 12 weeks and I still don't feel pregnant! Hopefully seeing my lil one on Thursday will make it seem more real!

I am really thrilled for you sweetheart and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy

:) :) :) :) :) ;-) :)

XX

Welcome maybe! I just happened to read your other thread and I could of cried!! Massive congratulations, I'm going to be stalking your threads for lots of happy updates....roll on scan day! Xx

Oh My Gosh!! Im sooo happy to see this hun, Congratulations...Ive been following your posts for a while (in a non stalkerish kinda way lol) and Im just so chuffed for you!! Fingers crossed this is it !!

I had my HCG levels tested at 4w6d and they were 467 and then at 5w1d (my 30th) they were 1180 or something like that :) so your are well and truly bang on target I reckon!! Sorry im no good at dpo as I wasnt in TTC :)

I had a scan at 6+3 and saw a heartbeat and I know have Stanley here safe and sound.

Wishing you all the best xxxxx

Hi maybe I too have been following your lttc story and was so glad to see you got your bfp on this cycle.

Ive no experience of what you've gone through but just wanted to send you lots of luck and hope that you've got a sticky one xx

Hi hunny! So glad you're here with us! I've followed your story since joining back in may. So so chuffed for you and praying for a super sticky bean for you.
Afraid I can't answer any of your questions apart from I was told to stay away from prawns due to the risk of food poisoning. Your risk is higher when pregnant due to your lowered immune system.
Had my dating scan yesterday and it was amazing! I've felt great so far so to actually see bubba was great as I'd convinced myself there wasn't going to be anything there!! My only symptoms are on and off sore boobs and a little nausea. I haven't even been overly tired or weeing a lot!!
As for the gym I have carried on as normal, was even told I could sill do ab work. Obviously I haven't pushed myself too hard. Just do what you feel happy with, swimming and yoga are much more gentle if you don't want to give up totally.
Anyway look forward to talking with you more and once again congratulations! Xxx

Hi :) Hope you dont mind but ive just been catching up on your posts over in Lttc. Massive Congratulations to you and I want to wish you the best of luck xxxxxxxxxx

Hi maybe. Like loads if the others i have followed your threads since i joined the forum quite a while ago now!!

Congratulations honey. When I was first pregnant they monitored my hcg to make sure it wasn't ectopic. At 10dpo my hcg was 86 and they told me it should double every 48 hours on average which it did. Im now 18 weeks and all is going perfectly!

Going on that advice your levels sounds about perfect to me! I really hope this time it works out for you.

Will be stalking to see how you get on.

Spammy x

Aww thanks for such a warm welcome girls!! :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Xx

Congratulations lovely news! Have a happy and healthy 9 months :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back