Brave enough to join you lovely ladies now!

congratulations maybe , wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Hi Maybe,

So so happy to see you finally in Tri 1!!! Many congratulations and fingers crossed this is the one! xxx

OMG Maybe!!!!! I am soooooo thrilled and excited for you! Its like getting my bfp all over again! Ive come over all emotional.

BIG Congrats sweetheart and welcome to tri1. As far as preggo symptoms are concerned, I had really awful morning sickness literally from day 1 and although its going a bit now I was up at 6am and 8am throwing up this morning! Other than that, the boobs are really sore, and I would recommend wearing support in bed as the pain can wake you up sometimes, and also the tiredness - if youre not sleeping well or are really knackered, try and cat nap through the day as it really helps!

Im soo happy for you to see you here!

Huge congratulations, hun. I've got my fingers crossed for you.

As for prawns, nobody told me there was a problem with them so I've eaten some at least twice, alongside all sorts of other seafood, as long as they are freshly and fully cooked. yum.
xx

Congrats again maybe :)

I'm the same as karen re the prawns hun...my midwife said they are fine to eat as long as they are properly cooked (like your gonna eat prawns raw anyway eugh) and i've had plenty of prawn toast/prawn cocktails etc :)

I also has a scan at 6 weeks and saw the little flickering heartbeat, it was fab and so much reassurance just from that early scan too!

Good luck with the pregnancy, like the others, i will be stalking to see how you progress :lol:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back