Maybe's long awaited super BFP!!!

Lovely to see you in here, maybe! Congratulations again! xx

Congrats again maybe!! So chuffed for you xxx

Huge congratulations maybe xxxxx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Swit Swoo at the avatar Maybe! Sexy ;)

Congratulations again . You give me hope x x

So happy for you Hun, massive congratulations! xx

so chuffed for you Maybe, Max wont be your only baby for much longer!!

this has been such a long time coming!! you know we are all so so happy for you!! all the very best hunny, i'm going to continue to follow your journey throughout tri 1, 2 and 3 and then you can join us in the baby section when your LO arrives! ooohh i wonder whether you will have a boy or girl!? CONGRATULATIONS MAYBE BABY!

now its turn for the other lttc'ers to get their long awaited bfp's and join you xxxxxxx

Massive congratulations again Maybe, made up for you. xxx

Wow Maybe Congratulations again I am super excited for you!! Keep in contact in LTTC! We want to see those scan pics. I will be thinking of you.

Love Gizzy xxxx

Woohoo Maybe its so flipping fanastic to see you in here!!! Hopefully us other ltttc girls wont be too far behind you!! Keep checking in on us my love xxxxxxxx

Awe maybe I ooo chuffed for you as I know its been a journey for you to get to this point. Bet you cant wait for your scan!
Im going to add you in as the last BFP for the juary thread.....no doubt your bfp will make all the girls happy and may even motivate them into seeing that dreams come true

again congratulatio hun and heres to a happy 9 months ahead for you xxxx

Congrats!!!! This is very much been a long time coming. So happy for you. X

Congratulations hun, so pleased for you, praying for a super sticky bean xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27