• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

:clover::dust:x 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

X

Ooooooooohhhhh good luck chicken! Fingers crossed for you will check this thread early am! Xxx

You have ruined my plans for a lay in tomorrow! I'll have to get up early to stalk! Good luck with the digi, cant wait to see that bfp!! :dust:

Aww good luck for morning! Can't wait to check xx

I just got some hpts in the post Maybe and i keep wanting to pee on one :roll:

I'm going to test with an OPK, 10miu hpt and 25 miu hpt right from the get go :)

If I was you I would do that too, kind of a little experiment.

I will warn you testing so early majorly stressed me out and i was an emotional wreck on Wednesday!

I'd say you'd have a better chance of an early BFP, OMG, that could be in a matter of days, that would make me so happy!

Xx

Right! I'm here :D

Thanks Maybe :) I should start off positive too as I need a hcg shot before collection lol

Sooooo... You tested yet? ;)

Lol Lou I'm here too :)

Thinking of you maybe. Good luck :clover:

Xxxx

Hiya Laura :D

I'm just at McDs... again for a bacon roll. Food helps my blood test :whistle:

You up just for Maybe? That's dedication :good:

Well I woke up and thought about it about 25 mins ago so instant log on required!

Hope she's ok. I get excited and nervous when the original ladies test :)

Enjoy your maccy d's. I'm feeling a bit jealous! Yum.

Morning coolbeans :wave:

X

Hiya CB :)

I've only got until about 7:30 before I go into the clinic (if they open the doors early) so tick tock Maybe ;)

I know what you mean Laura about getting nervous. I have three images in my head - one of Maybe still in bed :roll:, one of her too busy dancing around the house with her BFP :good: and then horrid image number three :(

Aww was just uploading piccys to my commy!

Great news though girlies!!

I got my 'Pregnant 1-2!!' :shock::shock::shock:

Thanks for all your support lovelies, piccys to follow in a mo, just didn't want to keep you in suspense! :love::kiss::love:

Lou- Good luck, I'll be thinking of you! :hug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back