• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

Apple, are you testing tomorrow to? eeek its going to be a great day on PF tomorrow :)

Last edited:
Can you just get another digi and do one now and one in the morning?! Lol. I am keeping everything crossed for you! This is exciting :D

xxxx

Can you just get another digi and do one now and one in the morning?! Lol. I am keeping everything crossed for you! This is exciting :D

xxxx

We are bad influences here on PF:whistle:

Do it!:muaha:

do it NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!! xxx

If I do it now and it says 'Not Pregnant' I'll go to bed sad/worried, I'm feeling good about this girls, I can see the lines come up really quick, I'll do you a deal, I'll do another cheapie later on and if that's darker I'll do a diggi! :)

xx

Do it do it do it do it do it do it do it!!!!!!! X

Whoop roll on digi time later!! Don't drink any more water tonight!! X

Lol! In the meantime, we'll stalk! Good luck hun x

Last edited:
Oh maybe I'm gonna have to pop on later now! Haha! Good luck Hun! Xx

Ohhh my!! Can't believe ive missed this! Good luck maybe :)

Cant wait to see your BFP on a digi :) xx

so exciting!!!!!! i'm gonna go against everyone else and say u should wait for FMU :shakehead: ..........but if it was me i would have cracked open the digi this morning :lol:

xxxxxx

WOW :yay:

I see lots of :bfp: I'm soo happy for you, cant wait to see the digi in the morning :D x

Did another test, about 8mu!

It's the same as the 4mu one so I'll wait it out til the morning...

Wish me luck!

xx

Ooooooo excited for you Maybe (and really really jealous ha) FX for you xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back