May Testing Thread

CD10 and continued high BBT. Clomid can interfer with BBT, but I find it strange it hasn't on my prior clomid cycles.

Hope everyone else is okay. <3

@Jamla that sounds promising , but like you say don’t want to get your hopes up, I know how hard that is. @RainbowMama glad your kit has arrived, fingers crossed for you.
I’m just here 4dpo, nothing to report, just wanting to test haha!

I gave in and took a test this afternoon and it was a bfn. I know it’s still early and it turns out the test was expired, but it has helped me prepare myself for the arrival of my af or a more definite bfn. If I don’t get my af by Wed, I’ll test again with a newer test, but I’m not getting my hopes up.

Ah bless you @Sugar10, the wait to test is agonising some cycles!

I am still waiting to ovulate, I find this the worst part of my cycle. <3

Af has arrived. Gutted despite the fact that I was expecting it. :-(

At least we’ve got our holiday coming up on Saturday.

Aw sorry @Jamla , it’s no comfort but at least you know. relax and enjoy your holiday :)

Thanks ladies. I think the bfn I got yesterday gave me an early warning and so I’m not feeling as down as I thought I would.

Staying positive and crossing everything - I’m due to ovulate just at the end of our holiday so at least that is timed perfectly!

Hope everyone else is doing ok today.

I’m so sorry @Jamla, big hugs.

I’m 4dpo and already impatient lol. We managed to dtd on the 2 days before ovulation. So keeping everything crossed.

We’ve been thinking about it but I think we’re going to try Mosie baby next month. AF is due on my birthday next month. So you never know it may be the best birthday ever!

Just fyi ladies. I read that clomid can thin your lining so I thought I’d mention it. @RainbowMama maybe one for you lovely. I swear drinking pomegranate juice has really helped my lining and increased my LP.

it’s delicious and it helps :) xx

I’m so sorry @Jamla, big hugs.

I’m 4dpo and already impatient lol. We managed to dtd on the 2 days before ovulation. So keeping everything crossed.

We’ve been thinking about it but I think we’re going to try Mosie baby next month. AF is due on my birthday next month. So you never know it may be the best birthday ever!

Just fyi ladies. I read that clomid can thin your lining so I thought I’d mention it. @RainbowMama maybe one for you lovely. I swear drinking pomegranate juice has really helped my lining and increased my LP.

it’s delicious and it helps :) xx

Hopefully I won't be too far behind you. I tried pom juice last cycle and it's not for me. I know climid *can thin the lining but I did fall pregnant on clomid.

Hi ladies, I'm still here following and sorry there hasn't been more good news for us all lately! I'm planning on using progesterone this cycle as although my day 21 progesterone results were good the month before last, I still spotted a lot last month, which was a sign of low progesterone when we were trying first time round and I figure it can't hurt? Xx

Hey ladies.

I really don’t know what’s going on this month. I’m only 5dpo but look at this dip today. It can’t be right can it? I took bbt about 90 mins earlier than usual today. I feel like I could sleep forever and have a few cramps too! Hoping it’s a blip. Got another week before AF yet xx

E770DCE7-7318-4C48-9246-E535B48686ED.png

Hi ladies, I'm still here following and sorry there hasn't been more good news for us all lately! I'm planning on using progesterone this cycle as although my day 21 progesterone results were good the month before last, I still spotted a lot last month, which was a sign of low progesterone when we were trying first time round and I figure it can't hurt? Xx
I’m interested in this too. I spot 3-5 days in advance of my period, but my doctor also says my levels are good. How/should do I go about using progesterone. What are the pros/cons and I didn’t know you could get a form of it over the counter. How does that work? I’m really clueless here, I only knew you could take it as a prescription tablet.

I’m interested in this too. I spot 3-5 days in advance of my period, but my doctor also says my levels are good. How/should do I go about using progesterone. What are the pros/cons and I didn’t know you could get a form of it over the counter. How does that work? I’m really clueless here, I only knew you could take it as a prescription tablet.
I'm pretty sure you can buy anything on the Internet ;-) I was considering getting some clomid as well as we conceived our son using clomid, trigger shots and progesterone but I'm a little concerned about doing that without having scans as I wouldn't be able to carry more than 1 baby so it feels like too much of a risk! But with regards to the progesterone my sister-in-law has got a load of suppositories left over from her IVF round (and her clinic are just willing to give you whatever drugs you want :doh:) so I'm going to use them as the only cons I can see are that I might just unbalance my hormones a bit more but as we're getting towards the end of the game now I figure what the hell! Xx

Hey ladies.

I really don’t know what’s going on this month. I’m only 5dpo but look at this dip today. It can’t be right can it? I took bbt about 90 mins earlier than usual today. I feel like I could sleep forever and have a few cramps too! Hoping it’s a blip. Got another week before AF yet xx

View attachment 93635
Fingers crossed it's an implantation dip :pray: xx

Hi everyone, maybe some of you could help me. So Glow is saying that I’m 1 day late, Flow and Femometer are saying I am 12 DPO and Premom is saying that I’m 7DPO! ! I remember I had a lot of very watery CM Tuesday 10th May and we BD the morning after. I don’t know if that was ovulation: my cycle is irregular and this month I decided not to track ovulation with OPK because it was stressing me a lot. In the last couple of days I’ve been feeling extremely tired (yesterday I had 3 naps), having cramps in lower abdomen on and off (mainly in the left side) and back pain. Yesterday afternoon I also had weird cramping/ tingling in my stomach and I after that I felt sick for a little while and my nipples were sore (just yesterday, not today).
Could this be pregnancy symptoms?
I took a a pregnancy test and I don’t know what to think about it!(pictures below)
Let me know your thoughts!

DEF2191C-0381-4F87-A812-6807B1CF8EFE.jpeg 236DA829-641A-4F5D-B3AB-02156B90E95C.jpeg E44F118B-E4B9-4F97-9021-6850CC4DD03A.jpeg

Hi everyone, maybe some of you could help me. So Glow is saying that I’m 1 day late, Flow and Femometer are saying I am 12 DPO and Premom is saying that I’m 7DPO! ! I remember I had a lot of very watery CM Tuesday 10th May and we BD the morning after. I don’t know if that was ovulation: my cycle is irregular and this month I decided not to track ovulation with OPK because it was stressing me a lot. In the last couple of days I’ve been feeling extremely tired (yesterday I had 3 naps), having cramps in lower abdomen on and off (mainly in the left side) and back pain. Yesterday afternoon I also had weird cramping/ tingling in my stomach and I after that I felt sick for a little while and my nipples were sore (just yesterday, not today).
Could this be pregnancy symptoms?
I took a a pregnancy test and I don’t know what to think about it!(pictures below)
Let me know your thoughts!

View attachment 93636 View attachment 93637 View attachment 93638

Hello! Sounds like it could be for sure, but that’s a lot of variety in the apps. Now I’m curious what my predicted af day would be if I tried them all at once. I definitely see some sort of line. Is that what it looked like right away or did it sit? Unfortunately, probably wait another day or two and test again. Hope this is it for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back