May Testing Thread

I’m now 13dpo, and trying to hold of testing again for another day to see a darker line on frer. But tbh I can’t believe how dark it was at 12dpo. When ive had the m/c (or chemicals) the line was faint and never really got much colour to it , not even by 14/15dpo. So I’m trying to stay positive but at the same time expect the worst too. AF would be technically due tomorrow so still early I guess.
My symptoms have really shown this time too, boobs are sore, my appetite has changed and foods keep irritating me and setting off my indigestion. :(
Let’s see what the next week brings. I’m going to order a digital to do soon X x

I really hope this sticks, Sugar! <3
I’m now 13dpo, and trying to hold of testing again for another day to see a darker line on frer. But tbh I can’t believe how dark it was at 12dpo. When ive had the m/c (or chemicals) the line was faint and never really got much colour to it , not even by 14/15dpo. So I’m trying to stay positive but at the same time expect the worst too. AF would be technically due tomorrow so still early I guess.
My symptoms have really shown this time too, boobs are sore, my appetite has changed and foods keep irritating me and setting off my indigestion. :(
Let’s see what the next week brings. I’m going to order a digital to do soon X x

I really hope this is it for you sugar, it really sounds like it could be :D:pray: xx

Wow that’s amazing @Sugar10! I’m so happy and excited for you. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust and praying so hard for you. <3

Fantastic @Sugar10 <3 I’m sending you lots and lots of baby dust your way.

AF started this morning just after a negative test. Fingers crossed for next month. :witch:

hope everyone’s well xx

3E7C9D5A-A6AC-4DDA-93C2-2A5FCBB72185.jpeg 28051E50-810E-41C2-9294-A53460CEF2DE.jpeg

Shouldn’t the line be darker? Digital says positive and 1-2 so guess that’s reassuring.
Ive spoke the doctor today, which I didn’t want to do yet until I was more sure it was viable. :( so feel even more anxious now.
But I’ve started with a uti so needed some antibiotics xxxx
Had some pink when wiped today - could it be uti???? Please send me hope :(

@Sugar10 that is a gorgeous line for a cheapie. I would bet a frer would be crazy dark.

@Sugar10 that is a gorgeous line for a cheapie. I would bet a frer would be crazy dark.
Thankyou! Haven’t got any left , will get some over the weekend. Trying not to obsess (difficult ha!)
I’ve had no pink since, so hoping it was the uti just irritating... praying x x

Thankyou! Haven’t got any left , will get some over the weekend. Trying not to obsess (difficult ha!)
I’ve had no pink since, so hoping it was the uti just irritating... praying x x
Probably the uti. The stress isn’t going to help though! Try to relax <3

@Fsb676 I know, I’m trying. Keep feeling too scared to go the toilet :( and I obviously am going a lot with this. The uti could be a positive sign , as I had that around the time I got a positive with one of my sons. (Could be a fluke ha)
Hate how you analyse everything :(
I have some cramps low down but could be combination of uti and settling in? trying my hardest to stay positive. :(

Aw @PinkFlamingo - what tests have you used? Do you know when you ovulated?

@Fsb676 I know, I’m trying. Keep feeling too scared to go the toilet :( and I obviously am going a lot with this. The uti could be a positive sign , as I had that around the time I got a positive with one of my sons. (Could be a fluke ha)
I have some cramps low down but could be combination of uti and settling in? trying my hardest to stay positive. :(

I totally get it. So much easier said than done. I haven’t been pregnant since the mc, but I know that if I do fall pregnant, it will be so hard not to worry. Honestly, I’m extra convinced I’m pregnant this month lol. I’m due Monday, so still too early. No tests in house….well OPKs, but that’s it.

I’m not entirely sure as trying not to get to obsessed with trying this time around!! I’m on cycle day 32 which is very unusual for me. I used first response rapid result. Not used before but was the only one they had in the shop. My boobs have been hurting and I’ve got sooooo much discharge. Very odd!

I totally get it. So much easier said than done. I haven’t been pregnant since the mc, but I know that if I do fall pregnant, it will be so hard not to worry. Honestly, I’m extra convinced I’m pregnant this month lol. I’m due Monday, so still too early. No tests in house….well OPKs, but that’s it.
Oooo you’re doing well not having any tests! :) are you going to last until Monday?
I’m at work and my uti is driving me nuts , I wouldn’t usually be in if it got this bad, but I’ve already had time off with the kids :(
Argh.
I’ve got to start clexane injections today too :(

Oooo you’re doing well not having any tests! :) are you going to last until Monday?
I’m at work and my uti is driving me nuts , I wouldn’t usually be in if it got this bad, but I’ve already had time off with the kids :(
Argh.
I’ve got to start clexane injections today too :(
We are traveling with family for a wedding, so I might not have a choice lol. I think today would be my last opportunity to test without everyone being around, and I don’t know that I have time to go to the store. I resisted the urge to buy tests again on Tuesday lol. Never been this resolute. We have our fertility appointment on Tuesday. Af is actually do Sunday I realized, so a day sooner! Usually I’m spotting by today, but nothing yet. I also have a feeling I might maybe be getting a uti….but I hope I’m wrong. I’m so sorry you are having to work through yours. They are pretty rough! Hopefully your antibiotics will kick in soon! What are the clexane injections for? I don’t think I’ve heard of that or I missed something somewhere. Doesn’t sound fun. Hope you start feeling better soon. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back