May Testing Thread

Hey I will join!
Here we go again. .
Never ever thought it would take us this long , but here we are. Have to keep hoping :)
I’ll test 24th too x x (I will definitely test the week before too! Haha) :)

Hello ladies, I’m back. I’ve been feeling really crappy about everything recent and have realised that having this forum to talk about things to people who understand is helpful.

I’m just finding it really difficult because everyone we know is either pregnant, having or have just had their second, or already have kids. I’m 38 and my husband is 40 and I just feel like time is running away. All I’ve ever wanted is a family and I adore my husband but a baby would make us complete. I just wish there was something else we could do.

I have another scan on Friday but, other than that, all we can do is try (and keep everything crossed) and hope that the waiting list moves quickly for my procedures.

Anyway, sorry for the moan and the essay! Oh, and if I ovulate when I’m predicted to, I’ll be due my af on the 15th.

Hello ladies, I’m back. I’ve been feeling really crappy about everything recent and have realised that having this forum to talk about things to people who understand is helpful.

I’m just finding it really difficult because everyone we know is either pregnant, having or have just had their second, or already have kids. I’m 38 and my husband is 40 and I just feel like time is running away. All I’ve ever wanted is a family and I adore my husband but a baby would make us complete. I just wish there was something else we could do.

I have another scan on Friday but, other than that, all we can do is try (and keep everything crossed) and hope that the waiting list moves quickly for my procedures.

Anyway, sorry for the moan and the essay! Oh, and if I ovulate when I’m predicted to, I’ll be due my af on the 15th.
Oh hun! I really do know what you mean. I’m 41 in June and hubby is 44 and we’re still trying. My sister is due next month, and so is hubbys cousin along with my best friend in Aug. It does hurt but we’ll get our bundle of joy one day I promise hun xx

Oh hun! I really do know what you mean. I’m 41 in June and hubby is 44 and we’re still trying. My sister is due next month, and so is hubbys cousin along with my best friend in Aug. It does hurt but we’ll get our bundle of joy one day I promise hun xx
Thank you :) It makes a huge difference talking about it to people who understand. Are you trying for your first like us? Xx

I’ve been feeling really off, and my period is over. I’m on blood thinners (for life) so mine is usually seriously heavy for couple days then 2/ 3 more days. So usually around 5 days. But I’ve done from Tuesday to Friday .. totally got nothing all day today. I have tested and got this. (so I’m not stupid I’m assuming I’ve had a period and I’m not pregnant! But here I am testing like a crazy woman. Which is of course what I am haha!)
but here we go. I’m ready for this cycle to begin, and try again! I don’t want false tests, and my body playing tricks. As it does , as we all know!
Soo il let you look and help me out, this is an indent , correct? X x B2378312-7631-4EF9-B1E4-429643726FAC.jpeg

That's quite dark to be an indent. Have you tried a FRER ''just in case''?

I was quietly stalking this thread. I really don't want to join this one, I don't want AF as I'm anxious about CD3 bloods and a HSG next cycle. I am absolutely terrified.

@RainbowMama I haven’t tried any other tests as of yet. Too scared haha. I’m sure it’s a bfn as I’ve just bled, even though it was lighter than normal, it was still too heavy to be anything else I’m sure. I will test again later I think. :)

awww I hope you don’t join this one (in the most polite way!) fingers crossed for you :)

I’ve been feeling really off, and my period is over. I’m on blood thinners (for life) so mine is usually seriously heavy for couple days then 2/ 3 more days. So usually around 5 days. But I’ve done from Tuesday to Friday .. totally got nothing all day today. I have tested and got this. (so I’m not stupid I’m assuming I’ve had a period and I’m not pregnant! But here I am testing like a crazy woman. Which is of course what I am haha!)
but here we go. I’m ready for this cycle to begin, and try again! I don’t want false tests, and my body playing tricks. As it does , as we all know!
Soo il let you look and help me out, this is an indent , correct? X x View attachment 93620

that does look very dark!

I’ve found a frer I can use today.. should I? Or not? I’m too scared , rather just accept that I’ve had a period and move on tbh! Haha. Hate it when these tests trick You sometimes x

@Sugar10 That definitely looks dark, but maybe delay the other test until tomorrow if you can? It may be more clear then?

I had another scan on Friday and all looks good apparently. She thinks I’ll ovulate Tuesday which is when my app said so just regular dtd until then and keeping my fingers crossed! Hubby’s out this eve so having a nice bath and then watching some girly films he wouldn’t like!

@Sugar10, if that’s not bfp then clearblue needs to be sued.

At the same time… the one indicator of a faulty test or fake bfp was the thickness of the line. And I am suspicious of that one since it isn’t thick like it should be. I’d take the frer for sure. Fx honey <3

Thank you :) It makes a huge difference talking about it to people who understand. Are you trying for your first like us? Xx
Yes lovely, this will be our first. Ideally I wanted 4, but I’ll settle for 2 if I’m lucky enough :) I mean we haven’t actively stopped pregnancy for years. But been actively trying 18 months now. So frustrating xx

Soo il let you look and help me out, this is an indent , correct? X x View attachment 93620
Oooh so funny you should say that. My period is usually 7 days but mine was only 4 days this month. It was lighter than usual but I’d say to heavy for implantation. Last time I had a 4 day period I fell pregnant the month after. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back