Anyone want to join me?

Annie050408

Reaction score
So I am currently in my 'extra fertile' period according to my ticker and will be entering the 2ww in the next couple of days - anyone else at this stage in their cycle too and want to join me?

:dance:

Testing:

20th June
Annie050408

21st June
PotatoHead

22nd June

23rd June

24th June

25th June

26th June
starstruck2011

Last edited:
I'll join you Annie, I'm in my fertile window now x

Ooooh give me a couple of days and I'll join you!

Fab- last time I was in here it was so much fun to speculate about symptoms and :poas: results.....

Hopefully we'll all be in tri 1 in a few weeks time!! Xx

So I am currently in my 'extra fertile' period according to my ticker and will be entering the 2ww in the next couple of days - anyone else at this stage in their cycle too and want to join me?

:dance:

We can update this thread to record when we are due to test and whether we get bfp or whether the witch arrives. Let me know what date you are planning to test and I'll update.

Annie I find myself relentlessly stalking your threads. Lord only nows what Ill be like once your actually prengnant!

Hi annie, I'm ovulating today I think so just entering the 2ww and very happy to speculate on sx with you but we should probably put the thread in the am i pregnant section and I think a few girls would prefer not the read the sx spotting in the general ttc section.

Me too, think I can test on 29th or 26th ...look at my ticker! :)
Gud luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back