May Testing Thread

I'm glad the procedure went well @Fsb676. <3

@Frankinstein12, With my last miscarriage I only got my BFP at lunch time 11DPO. 11DPO FMU was stark white. There's still time.

@Sugar10, I hope you're well and the 2ww flies by for you. <3

AF arrived 4 days late @16DPO. :oops:
Unfortunately I won't be having my CD3 bloods & HSG this cycle, on the plus side I am CD3 today and starting another Clomid round. 100mg CD3-7. Here is hoping I won't need the CD3 & HSG next cycle.

EDIT to add: I am confident that my last cycle ended with a chemical pregnancy. I had lines that were progressively getting darker on 3 different brands and AF is never that late.

@Frankinstein12, With my last miscarriage I only got my BFP at lunch time 11DPO. 11DPO FMU was stark white. There's still time.

Unfortunately I won't be having my CD3 bloods & HSG this cycle, on the plus side I am CD3 today and starting another Clomid round. 100mg CD3-7. Here is hoping I won't need the CD3 & HSG next cycle.

EDIT to add: I am confident that my last cycle ended with a chemical pregnancy. I had lines that were progressively getting darker on 3 different brands and AF is never that late.
Thank you!
I’m sorry to hear you’ve had another chemical! It would be great if you got to skip the HSG and bloods next month though!!! <3

Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy :( but hopefully you won’t need the bloods and HSG next cycle!

I’m 6DPO now and my boobs are starting to get sore, which I think is a little early for me... I’m trying my best not to overthink it, but it’s so hard! I’m sticking to expecting af next week and keeping everything crossed that I’ll get a call saying a last minute opening has come up for my procedures!

I bet you're itching to test @Jamla, I know I am already itching to test but to use a Mira. :lol:

I hope everyone else is okay. <3
Not itching quite yet, although it’s tempting! I’m going to try to not test until next Wed/Thurs as that’ll give my af a few days to be late!

We’re going on holiday for a week on the 21st and I’m due to ovulate the following Sunday. So, hopefully, if this month hasn't worked, a stress free, relaxed week (and plenty of opportunity to dtd!) might work!

How’s everyone else?

Hey everyone. I’m due to ovulate tomorrow or Friday so Weill be dtd for the next 3 nights.
Ngl it’s feeling mechanical now :( maybe need a break! Anyone else feel like this? Xx

Hey everyone. I’m due to ovulate tomorrow or Friday so Weill be dtd for the next 3 nights.
Ngl it’s feeling mechanical now :( maybe need a break! Anyone else feel like this? Xx
Yes yes yes! Totally know the feeling. It’s so hard not to stress about it. :( That’s why I took a break, but it’s also hard to take a break lol. Both ways are hard.

Definitely feel like that! It’ll be nice to someday (hopefully soon) just going back to dtd for fun! :) I don’t think I’d be able to take a break, I’d just see it as wasting time (although it could be good!). I just figure, every couple of months I have a few evenings off being so careful to do the right thing and just letting go a little. My friend was trying for 2.5 years and was 2 weeks away from starting IVF, had already given up and decided she’d need it, and she got pregnant. We just all need to stay positive! Xx

Evening ladies,
Coming to the end of my period now thank heavens, I’m sure they’re getting more painful the older I get. I’ve had a pretty heavy workload the last few weeks I’m hoping by the end of this month I’ve managed to shift it. i know what you mean about it becoming mechanical, it is for me but he’s alright haha hope everyone’s ok

@Clarkecharm 100%. We only BD last cycle 4 times, and two of those occasions were around ovulation. It feels like a chore.

We’re trying to get back to fun, excited, passionate and loving. To do that we will be AI again this cycle (last tried around 12-18 months ago). That will take a lot of pressure off and then normally BD at non-fertile times.

CD7 - last day of Clomid today. <3

Hey, just catching up. Im 1dpo, so in the 2ww. I know it’s Going to drag! I know what you mean about it feeling mechanical, I’m still full of cold but weve still been managing to dtd, especially around Ovulation. But feel like it was forced sometimes just so we didn’t miss.. try not to think about it too much and hopefully once we all have our bfps then dtd can be less of a chore. Sucks doesn’t it. :(
@Jamla you can test soon - eek! I’d be testing now haha.
@Frankinstein12 glad your AF is done.. :)
@Fsb676 nice to have you back and roll on this cycle for you! :) I know what you mean ot would be hard to take a break aswel as hard to be still here and testing ..
@RainbowMama sorry you had another chemical. Deflates you doesn’t it . :( hope the clomid works this cycle :)
@Clarkecharm we are very similar dates with Ovulation, we will be testing at the same time again. :)
Good luck to all. :)
Let’s pray for some sticky bfps :)

Hey, just catching up. Im 1dpo, so in the 2ww. I know it’s Going to drag! I know what you mean about it feeling mechanical, I’m still full of cold but weve still been managing to dtd, especially around Ovulation. But feel like it was forced sometimes just so we didn’t miss.. try not to think about it too much and hopefully once we all have our bfps then dtd can be less of a chore. Sucks doesn’t it. :(
@Jamla you can test soon - eek! I’d be testing now haha.
@Frankinstein12 glad your AF is done.. :)
@Fsb676 nice to have you back and roll on this cycle for you! :) I know what you mean ot would be hard to take a break aswel as hard to be still here and testing ..
@RainbowMama sorry you had another chemical. Deflates you doesn’t it . :( hope the clomid works this cycle :)
@Clarkecharm we are very similar dates with Ovulation, we will be testing at the same time again. :)
Good luck to all. :)
Let’s pray for some sticky bfps :)
Sorry you’re still full of cold - hope you’re starting to feel better! It is annoying that dtd feels so forced but, as you say, we can relax once we all have our bfps!

I’m now 10DPO but haven’t tested yet. Very tempting, but trying to resist the urge until at least Wed as I think due af on Tuesday as that’s 2 weeks after I ovulated. Boobs still pretty sore, but I’m thinking that’s just the lead up to my af sadly. At least I have our holiday to look forward to!

Happy Friday everyone!

@Jamla oooo 10dpo , I think you should test!! Haha. I would have been.. I’m terrible though ! I’d test at 2dpo ha!
Yes enjoy our holiday, hopefully you have something to celebrate :) :)
I can never tell by symptoms , if I’m due AF or due a BFP. The symptoms aren’t consistent. Usually if I am getting AF I get spots and crave sugar and chocolate. Usually if BFP, I loose appetite and just want picky food. But that’s about it.
:) hope we all get some sticky bfps x

@Jamla oooo 10dpo , I think you should test!! Haha. I would have been.. I’m terrible though ! I’d test at 2dpo ha!
Yes enjoy our holiday, hopefully you have something to celebrate :) :)
I can never tell by symptoms , if I’m due AF or due a BFP. The symptoms aren’t consistent. Usually if I am getting AF I get spots and crave sugar and chocolate. Usually if BFP, I loose appetite and just want picky food. But that’s about it.
:) hope we all get some sticky bfps x
Lol 2 dpo….that’s me too. I think I’ve actually done that before lol….I’m crazy

I would test, but my friend said it’s better to wait, for your sanity and because so much can happen between an early bfp and the af due date. I think I’d worry I’d be tempting fate! Luckily, I’m having to set up my new work computer today which is keeping me occupied!

I used to get spotty before I got my af, and sometimes I got sore boobs and sometimes I got very emotional - but I never get all of them! I’ve currently got the sore boobs and nothing else (I’m actually in quite a good mood!) so who knows! :)

Fingers crossed for us all!

So, (sorry in advance - definitely TMI!) I seem to have quite a bit of CM at the moment which is not normal for me…really hoping it’s a good sign but desperately trying not to get my hopes up - it’s so hard though!

So, (sorry in advance - definitely TMI!) I seem to have quite a bit of CM at the moment which is not normal for me…really hoping it’s a good sign but desperately trying not to get my hopes up - it’s so hard though!
Do try hard not to get your hopes up, because I too hate false hope….but lots of cm was a big pregnancy symptom for me. Hope this is it for you!!!!!

Fingers crossed for you @Jamla, Increased CM has always been a really good sign for me that I was pregnant.

Not much to report for me. CD9. My kit has fully arrived to AI this cycle.

Fingers crossed for you @Jamla, Increased CM has always been a really good sign for me that I was pregnant.

Not much to report for me. CD9. My kit has fully arrived to AI this cycle.
Thank you :). I’m just trying so hard not to get my hopes up as then a bfn is so much more painful! I can already tell a bfn will hurt a lot this month, so I’m trying to prepare myself for it.

Glad your kit has arrived!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back