May Testing Thread

@RainbowMama Thankyou, just had a busy weekend , haven’t tested again yet, will do tomorrow. Expecting it to be negative and that I just had a lighter shorter period and that clear blue test was a dark evap or something . :(

6dpo today,
I have sore breasts and nipples, feel fatigued and I have cramps haha I think I’m out I don’t think we’ve caught this month. I just have a feeling, maybe I should be a bit more optimistic.
I know I’ve already got one beautiful little girl but she took so so long to conceive, 7 years in total. I really hope conceiving this next one doesn’t take too long

I have felt very off still, but I have been run down too so could be that. Ive read it can take 7 days after implantation bleed to show BFP so could have been, but I’m not holding on to that. I only have cheap strips, and a digital test. So might order some others for tomorrow to see if anything shows or if not just move on :)
Has anyone tested. X x

@Clarkecharm Very frustrating! And very hard to stay positive, but I’ve certainly heard a number of success stories, so positivity is always worth it!

@Sugar10 Sorry to hear your still feeling off. I hope you get a definite answer soon.

@Frankinstein12 Sorry you think you’re out for this month - hopefully you’re wrong!

I’ve ovulated today and we’ll try again later, so now just to keep our fingers crossed something sticks this month! But not expecting anything…

I have felt very off still, but I have been run down too so could be that. Ive read it can take 7 days after implantation bleed to show BFP so could have been, but I’m not holding on to that. I only have cheap strips, and a digital test. So might order some others for tomorrow to see if anything shows or if not just move on :)
Has anyone tested. X x

Feeling bleh in all honestly
No not tested yet, still too early,

sorry you’re feeling off
Hope you feel better soon
There’s a few bugs going round

Hey everyone!!! I’ve been checking in every now and again. So many ups and downs between everyone. I am coming back, but trying not to obsess….basically impossible. I have missed the forum a lot. @RainbowMama I’m right there with you. I called to schedule my HSG….and they booked me for this FRIDAY. I am absolutely petrified! I need any and all advice for anyone else who has had it done. I was really hoping to be pregnant last month and skip it all. :( Glad to be back. <3

That's quite dark to be an indent. Have you tried a FRER ''just in case''?

I was quietly stalking this thread. I really don't want to join this one, I don't want AF as I'm anxious about CD3 bloods and a HSG next cycle. I am absolutely terrified.

Welcome back @Fsb676! Glad to hear you’ve booked your HSG, it’s good they’ve got you in so quickly. I can’t give great advice myself, but everyone I know who’s had it just said it sounds worse than it is. It’s essentially just uncomfortable period pains. You’ll be fine! X

Yeah Fsb767, I know I've had a lot of fertility procedures but I honestly can't even remember my hsg so it mustn't have been too bad at all. I'm sure you'll be fine and I wish you positive results xx

Morning
I’m 10dpo
I’ve just done a test and the dye didn’t properly go over and it was my last bloody one!! but I stuck with it and waited a bit Longer than needed, there’s a faint line but I do believe it’s a corrupt test! If anyone else can see it

C0C3A56A-86B0-40C0-A513-D06F4D7D0B0E.jpeg

I did a clear blue early test earlier, completely negative :-(

ah well! I think I’m out for this month, im only 10DPO but you’d expect something faint on that test by now surely,
Onto next month I guess!

A633317B-FA0B-4A92-BDEB-3EFF9FC7A919.jpeg

Wouldn’t rule yourself out just yet! It can take a few days yet.
My test was bfn so I realised it was false one a week back and I’m coming up to my ovulation so soon be in the TWW again. :)
Nice to hear from you @Fsb676 :) hope your procedure went well and you catch this month x

Wouldn’t rule yourself out just yet! It can take a few days yet.
My test was bfn so I realised it was false one a week back and I’m coming up to my ovulation so soon be in the TWW again. :)
Nice to hear from you @Fsb676 :) hope your procedure went well and you catch this month x

Thanks! I survived lol So glad it’s over. It’s so nice to be back and catch up on everyone. <3 Hope your TWW goes so fast!!!

Yay, well done, was it ok? Xx

Awww thanks….I am kind of proud of myself lol….I thought I was going to cancel. Praise the Lord it wasn’t awful!! It was crampy, but I think I was more worried about how long or how crampy it was going to be. Looked like both sides were clear, so that is good. Apparently you have increased chances of pregnancy for three months after the procedure too!!! Thanks for asking.

@Fsb676 Glad it went well! And glad the results were good!

@Frankinstein12 Sorry your BFN, but hopefully it’s just too early!

@Sugar10 Sorry that it was a BFN and hope your TWW flies by!

I’m 4DPO today and we haven’t DTD since Tuesday. I feel like we should’ve been as the nurse said it’s good, but my husbands been manic at work at we’ve both been tired. Maybe tonight though as it’s Saturday! Have a good weekend everyone!

Awww thanks….I am kind of proud of myself lol….I thought I was going to cancel. Praise the Lord it wasn’t awful!! It was crampy, but I think I was more worried about how long or how crampy it was going to be. Looked like both sides were clear, so that is good. Apparently you have increased chances of pregnancy for three months after the procedure too!!! Thanks for asking.
You do indeed, I'll be keeping everything crossed for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back