May 2019 mummies

Thanks girls had balloon put in 2 hours ago and now waiting for pains etc they will try and break my waters within 10 hours so in it for long hall will keep you posted x

Good luck keeptrying. Hope things are progressing quickly for you x

How are you getting on Aurora? Is baby okay?
I’m officially 37 weeks today! Full term! Got a midwife app tomorrow, I feel like my bumps got got much bigger over the last couple of weeks, but might just be because baby is moving lower down xx

So, for the first time in over two weeks I’ve felt like I might be properly getting a teensy bit better from this virus -even managed to drag myself into town to take my poor neglected little boy to see Dumbo as he’s been babysat by his iPAD all Easter I’ve been so ill. Visited the doctor twice 2 weeks ago and 1 week ago who seemed to think I was just malingering and I needed to ‘rest and get over it’. He finally ordered me a lung phlegm sample (gross) and a blood test. Think he wanted to get shot of me!

Anyway.....He rings me this evening 6 days after the tests telling me my phlegm is abnormal and my white blood cell count indicates a serious infection and I need to get myself to A and E pronto as I probably need intravenous antibiotics . Uh.....bit late now Mr Doctor as I’ve finally started to recover. Bit of shutting the stable door once the horse has bolted but at least he might now believe me in future when I tell him I’m ill! Quite cross that I’ve been so so ill though and , if he’d ordered me some tests earlier, that ill time might have been reduced esp as my baby is already diagnosed as small formgestatuonal age.. Also annoying that I manage to time my illnesses for the school holidays (I’m a teacher) and will probably be well, enough to go back after the Easter weekend.

Ah well, never mind. Had growth scan number 603 (or so it seems) yesterday and the baby hasn’t been impacted much. She hasn’t quite reached her 10th centile target so another scan next week but she has grown just about on her 8th centile line since last time ......it’s only me that’s lost over 9lb!

Just to let you know baby Ettie arrived today at 4.55pm weighing 6lb 7 smallest of my babies! Was a full on 24 hour induction but all good now for 3 weeks early xx

Wow, congratulations. Enjoy her. First of the May babies!

Congratulations keeptrying!! What a beautiful name. Hope you’re both doing ok xx

Aww, massive congratulations keeptrying, glad your both doing well!! The real fun starts now lol xxx

Wow, congratulations. Enjoy her. First of the May babies!
Congratulations- so tiny! Enjoy these precious moments xx

Hope you the other May mummies and bumps are doing well- I get my section date next week xx

Hi ladies, just wondering, how many of you wash baby clothes before putting them on the baby?? I have bought quite a bit, and got gifted even more at my baby shower, the thought had never occurred to me to wash them first, but someone mentioned it’s best to. I will have quite a few loads to get through if they need washing first! Thoughts?? Xx

Hi ladies, just wondering, how many of you wash baby clothes before putting them on the baby?? I have bought quite a bit, and got gifted even more at my baby shower, the thought had never occurred to me to wash them first, but someone mentioned it’s best to. I will have quite a few loads to get through if they need washing first! Thoughts?? Xx
Yes wash everything first! They can sometimes have harsh chemicals in the fabrics from dyeing or from the print or even just the fabrication. Good luck with the birth!

Just to let you know baby Ettie arrived today at 4.55pm weighing 6lb 7 smallest of my babies! Was a full on 24 hour induction but all good now for 3 weeks early xx

Congrats keeptrying!!! What a lovely name!<3

I have washed everything because I read about chemicals on their skin, it did take quite a few loads though :|

Nah, I haven’t got time to wash stuff when it isn’t mucky! Baby will be lucky if it gets washed even when it is grubby. Never did with my first baby - I reckon a disposable nappy must have way more chemicals in than a cotton babygro and you won’t wash a disposable nappy!

Congratulations Keeptrying x

Have been in and out of hospital 5 times in the last 2 weeks for accelerated heartbeat so get put on iv drip and stay in overnight till it settles.

Off for another scan today as baby growth has dropped from 66th centile down to 30th centile.

Oh gosh aurora, that doesn’t sound like fun!! Hopefully baby is doing okay in there, have they said they might induce you early or anything?

I have developed excruciating breast pain these last couple of days, just like at the start of my pregnancy, by boobs are just so tender and painful, I feel like chopping them off! Anyone else experiencing this at this stage?? I’m officially 38 weeks today! Xx

I’m 37 weeks today. Boobs are huge and a bit leaky but don’t hurt. My baby is still chugging along on about 9th centile according to scans but I reckon she’ll be a bit late so still be a pretty decent size as babies go. Bump, in my opinion, has grown mahoosive over last 10 days or so and getting pretty uncomfortable now. Still only 33cm on fundal measurement but it just feels tighter and heavier.

Hi ladies, how are we all getting along? I’m getting string Braxton Hicks at least once a day nowadays!
Nearly May, which means influx of little babas soon!! Exciting times xxx

It’s finally May and our babies are due this month :cheer: I break up for maternity leave this Friday, can’t believe how quickly it’s come round. Hope you’re all doing ok xx

My last day was yesterday at 38 weeks. Was pretty exhausting as it was a full on day then parents evenings till 7pm. Glad to be resting today.

Growth scan on Tuesday showed baby has jumped from about 8th centile up to 18th! They’ll be telling me it’s too big soon!

Come ON May babies........I want to see some cute pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back