20th - Allysa151
23rd - Missddk
24th - GingerKitty
25th - Baby2onway
26th - Redhead
28th -LucyC
30th - Holsf

Last edited:
Hope it's ok to start our tri 3 thread. I'm not officially here till Saturday.

Thanks for startinG this ive been away for a few weeks. I’m 30 weeks now and so ready for it to be the end! How’s everyone else feeling? Xx

As if we have our tri 3 thread! Seems like just yesterday we were all complaining about the awful sickness of tri1!
My due date is the 8th now, not the 12th and officially 30 weeks on weds! Starting to really feel it now, getting bigger by the day and literally can not get comfy in any position! But on the bright side only 6 more weeks of work left!! Xx

Changed it for you beetle.
I have now finished work as I have 8 weeks holiday to use up before April.
Have my Gtt on Wednesday which I am dreading and anti d on Friday.

26th April - firstfreakout

~May~

1st - floridamom - Lyndz
3rd - keeptrying14 - missyeovil
5th - ABC237
8th - Lollypop79 - linxminx21 - Beetle123
10th - ClaireM198989 - Lou1103
11th - Meggiiiii
14th - HelenLouise23
15th - piglet30
16th - Theosmama
18th - Aurora_J
20th - Allysa151
23rd - Missddk
24th - GingerKitty
28th -LucyC
30th - Redhead - Holsf

I’m due the 25th. I did say in the first or second trimester posts lol x

Hello hello! My due date is now 26th but I'm happy for it to still say 30th, if she's anything like her brother she won't rock up until June anyway. Haha.
Crazy we have got to third trimester, its gone so quickly!!!

I’m almost 30 weeks now. Sadly don’t even look pregnant unless I’m really going for it in tight stretchy tops. Nice in some ways as no chance of a stretch mark or the bump being annoying however it would be nice to actually look like I might want a seat on the bus or to get a sympathetic smile when carrying heavy shopping bags!

Growth scan, to my surprise, showed she actually is tiny - between 4th and 5th centile. I assumed I had good stomach muscles - no such luck. I have another scan tomorrow to see if she has bucked up her ideas a bit.

Aww piglet, hope everything goes well at the scan!
My bump has suddenly just appeared over the last few weeks, can feel him wriggling around all the time and have started getting the odd uncomfortable kick in the ribs.
I’m starting to get worried about labour more and more as it gets nearer....

Still small but following the 5th centile curve so growth is on track. Amniotic fluid, placenta and cord blood flow all look fine too so I don’t need another scan for 3 weeks and no interim monitoring needed. I’m really pleased. So far it seems she is just naturally small rather than anything bad is going on.

Fundal height is still only at 24cm though - when oh when will I get my waddle on!

Glad the scan went well piglet :)

I had my 31 week midwife app today, she said it feels like baby is head down and will probably stay in that position now, I have certainly noticed a change in where I’m getting more of my movements, so I’m not surprised he’s moved.

Also I seem to have developed the most bizarre craving to smell tea tree oil! I literally can’t get enough of sniffing it.... Iv tried to read online to make sure it’s not harmful but can’t find much info on it, but it’s a natural oil, so hopefully it’s okay, I am trying to control myself though lol xx

Had a growth scan and baby is transverse so they want to discuss a c section. I think it's too soon to be concerned with that still plenty of time for him to move.
I think it's because I have refused to see a consultant so they are using this excuse to get me into an appointment

Glad to see all bubs are doing good.
Beetle haha cravings can be odd sometimes, yours doesn't seem bad , I am sure it won't do any harm .

I will have a scan in 2 weeks to check if the placenta moved and also the position of the baby as he was transverse at my 20 week scan.

Aurora, I also believe it is way too early to check the position as they always move around so can turn to a good birth position up to birth.

I feel so let down and alone for wanting an elective section, like no one understands me and only judge me.However...glad bubs is happy and wiggly in there x

Allysa all that matters is baby is born safely and if for you that means a c section what does it matter whst anyone else thinks.
I have never understood the whole thing where people think it's the easy option Coz it's definitely not.

Allysa, don’t feel down about it, if it’s what you want then don’t let people make you feel bad about it. Can I ask why you’re keen on a section?? Did you have one last time? Or did the natural process last time make you not want to ever have a natural again! Lol

And yeah aurora, still plenty of time for baby to move, tbh they do what they want in there when they want! Not like we have any control :rotfl:

I had a forceps assisted delivery with my son which was pretty traumatic , followed by a severe post partum depresion . To me was all related to the delivery and I don ‘t want to go through this one more time , the recovery took forever .. I even spent 5 days afterwards in the hospital and I made the hard decision to go for a section this time . Now will see if the consultant will aprove it .

I can ‘t believe I am 30 weeks tomorrow ! Time is just flying . We ‘re currently looking into buying a double pram/pushchair as I ll have a 19 months old and a newborn which sound crazy.

Is anyone starting to feel really tired ? I wake up every hour during nights , baby is dancing all the time in my belly causing pains here and there on a daily basis . 8 more weeks until maternity leave seems like forever !

Yup, I’m cream crackered. Sooo many toilet trips plus the baby being small means I have 7 appts - hospital and MW - from now to end of April! I want to tell them ‘Measuring her doesn’t make her grow any quicker!’

Wouldn’t stress about position. Last Wednesday at my scan, my baby was totally breech with bum wedged right down but by MW appt the next day, she was completely sideways again and now I think she’s diagonal head down (but I’m just guessing by which of the rounded ends I can feel is hiccuping).

I have another scan at 33 weeks, 34 weeks and 36 weeks booked in, this must be the most scanned child in history.

Regarding the tea tree - I love it too. How odd we both suddenly like that!

Midwife today and she thinks baby is head down so really not going to discuss a c section. Had another appointment for consultant which midwife cancelled for me. She can't understand why they keep sending me appointments as she has spoken to the safeguarding team who agree I don't need to see a consultant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back