May 2017 Mummies

I might do it this weekend then, oh is at a friends birthday party. I guess that's what I'm starting to do with the expressing too by doing so many hours a day.

Eryinera daisy has been getting so upset lately she's got a hoarse throat! She sounds even cuter with it even though it's upsetting me! She met a friends baby today who's 7 weeks old. He's also super cute but he's tiny compared to her! She's getting quite chubby and she's so long! She's going to be taller than me by the time she's 9! (I'm 4'10"! Oh is 6'2"!) Xx

Oh eryinera that's cute! Daisy does that! I call her my little froglet!

Snowbee 10 weeks! How did that happen so quickly?! Xx

Daisy's first smile xx

Attachments

• 20170703_175251_resized_1.jpg
    20170703_175251_resized_1.jpg
    253 KB · Views: 13
Awww so cute! I keep missing Anya's full smiles on my phone pictures I got a few on my slr. As yet I've not caught her one dimple on my phone. Except in a video. I hope it stays neither me nor her dad has dimples and i know that technically they are a birth defect but a bloody cute one!

Last edited:
aw betty thats so cute i always miss arias big cheesy grins im too slow lol

i bought a sling off amazon and its a lifesaver at the moment because aria wont be put down! she cries quite alot

I got a wrap. I've used it a few times but not quite got the hang of it just yet. I don't think I do it tight enough as she starts off in the right position but then slips down. Need to watch a few YouTube clips on tying it I think.

XX

The slings and wraps look useful but bloody fiddley! I'm not sure I could be bothered! Hats off to those who do!

That wasn't even as wide as her smile was, I was initially shocked so snapped it a second too late! I love her smiles. When we're having a bad day it makes it all so worth it.

I have a wrap but I don't put daisy in it in hot weather as I'm worried she'll overheat. I thibk I got mine off amazon too. Emily if you wrap it snugly initially then that should help. I had mine too loose to begin with. Xx

The slings and wraps look useful but bloody fiddley! I'm not sure I could be bothered! Hats off to those who do!

It's actually really easy once you've done it a couple of times. Honestly it looks complicated but it's really not. Baby's love it too as they can be close to you like when they are in the womb xx

I've tried Owen in a wrap and a carrier but I can't get comfortable? He seems too big??! He's really long too. Someone said he looks like a 3 month old!

He's been crying loads tonight. I don't know if it's constipation or not?? How often do your babies have a poopy nappy?

yeah it took alot of practice for me to get the hang of it but she falls asleep in it lol i havent been using it in the heat because im far too hot anyway and worried she will get too hot

aria suffers with constipation ive been giving her cooled boiled water and that works like a charm. she has 2-3 pooey nappies a day

Awww look at him :love:

Eleanor normally poops at least twice a day, sometimes more often.

XX

aria suffers with constipation ive been giving her cooled boiled water and that works like a charm. she has 2-3 pooey nappies a day

I was told not to give him water?? Do I have to wait until he's so many weeks? How much do you give her?

Sometimes daisy only has one poo in 24 hours, but that was around the time we changed her formula. Official guidelines say they should have at least three a week. Owen is gorgeous dovekie and a natural born poser :) seriously may mummies - I'm amazed at how gorgeous all our babies are! Xx

The May babies are super cute that's for sure.
I tried a sling, she hated it, she went mad. I think she was annoyed that she was so close to the boob bit couldn't get to it!!

Sophie poos A LOT!! Several a day, the health visitor asked how many and didn't seem to think it was too many bit now I am wondering compared to everyone else. I was reading about healthy poo for babies (as you do lol) and I think it said 2-3 a day for exclusively breastfed baby shows they are getting enough milk so I thought must be a good sign? Xx

Anya usually does one mega poop a day. I think ita about as much quantity as hen she was doing 2-3 smaller ones a day. It's really annoying as (tmi?) It goes between all the little folds and flaps down there so takes ages to clean!

We have a sling library local to us which I am considering, they also do classes to show you how to use them and try a few different styles etc. I have a Phil and teds carrier thing (2 actually) but have yet to use them as there are so many straps and bits to is I just get it out, look at it and put it back in the box as I cannot easily see how to put it on. The sling looks easier as less bits to it and there are some lovely designs out too so I may also give it a try.
Have you tried baby massage to help with the constipation? The health visitor told me to always go in a clockwise motion as this goes with the correct flow of the gut. I hadn't heard that babies have to be a certain age for water, I have been told off others, encouraged even to offer Ayda water with a little brown sugar in it for various ailments (white tongue from milk, constipation) ....I haven't, I have just offered her plain cooled boiled water which she declined. Vaccination time next week as well as hip scan (due to me having GD) not looking forward to those at all, really worried about the after effects of the vaccines especially when your recommended to pre dose with baby Calpol/Paracetamol :(

I was told not to give him water?? Do I have to wait until he's so many weeks? How much do you give her?

she told me to give her it from about 2-3 weeks. she has an oz at a time maybe 2-3 times a day sometimes they get dehydrated. just make sure its boiled water :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back