***March Mummies ****

Peapod a good fiddle did wonders haha, was in the bath and though stuff it and then lost as bloody plug and labour started! So must have been a help to get me going and hey I can't hurt to try lol x

Sorry to hear you had a bad night Melanie, it is just so frustrating being so uncomfortable and in pain but knowing that its the wrong type of pain,

i luckily had a good night butnwoke up feeling like i have a bowling ball in my pelvis! As the weather is so nice though we're going to have a family day and spend the last Saturday as 3 doing something fun with our son (probably go to the farm).

Its good that you have a labour thread to do, its exciting!

Our turn soon ladies!XxX

Sending you lots of hormone craziness in the next 48 hours! Fingers are crossed it's time for you all soon. xxxx

Keeping everything crossed it happens soon for you guys, I know I used to roll my eyes when everyone told me to use the time to relax, but seriously do! Take lots of naps and watch lots of crappy telly x x

Im going to send giggles tonight to my lovely peapod and make her laugh this baby out.....xx

Only 2 days to get these march babies out in march! I don't think mine will be here by tomorrow but I am finally getting some signs baby is on it's way! Had some period like aches and a bit of a show this morning I'm going to chill out today and get some walking done tomorrow!

Ooo fingers crossed Stacy that things are moving.

I know what u mean about 2 days of March to go (to be a March Mummy!)... No signs here - although still uncomfortable and achy all over but nothing more.

Good luck x

Hope your little ones don't keep yous waiting too much longer now ladies xx

No sooner i say no signs - mucuous plug with very slight blood tinge - and a few sporadic stabbing pains in lower bump.

Probably nothing - but wonder if i might end up sharing my bday tomorrow with him..

X

Nothing here! I'm going to be here forever :(

Aww ladies I sooo hope it's soon for you x x

I'm here to keep you company Cjj! Second sweep attempt this afternoon (which took over an hour for them to actually do as MW kept being called away!!) And cervix is still closed and posterior. With only one day of March left I feel almost certain i'll be having an April baby. My mood is so up and down at the moment but today is very much a down and disappointed with myself day.
I know my body is capable of growing, pushing out and feeding a baby but it doesnt quite know how to get the pushing bit started (its like I know how to push open a door but only once the door is unlocked and my body doesnt have the right key!)
I should be chilled and relaxed on this mothers day (got lovely flowers and card and hubby has cooked dinner) but instead I just keep shouting and being narky! Although I know that this time next week baby will be here by whatever means I'm stressing about being induced as know it can be a long process and I didnt want to be away from my son for that long.
Someone please just give me a slap and tell me to man up!!

Aww hope you feel better soon peapod, I've had no signs besides these today so it could just happen all of a sudden.. I think just try remain positive and what will be will be, you will have your baby soon no matter what relaxing helps to produce the hormone oxytocin which is what we all need for labour! :) x

Any more signs stacey?

Chin up ladies - it wont be long.. Hang in there
Xx

Just popping in to see who's still here, hopefully things will start up for you ladies soon. I'm still overwhelmed by the whole thing really expected to be induced.

Sending you all lots of hormones and labour vibes, come on little babies your mummy's and daddy's want too meet you xx

I've had these period like pains constant all day sometimes it feels stronger than others, it will die off for 15 mins then come back for about an hour or more it's bearable though, I know you don't know what they feel like Mel so can't really explain it's like a dull ache/pain with the odd sharp pain x

I'm here to keep you company Cjj! Second sweep attempt this afternoon (which took over an hour for them to actually do as MW kept being called away!!) And cervix is still closed and posterior. With only one day of March left I feel almost certain i'll be having an April baby. My mood is so up and down at the moment but today is very much a down and disappointed with myself day.
I know my body is capable of growing, pushing out and feeding a baby but it doesnt quite know how to get the pushing bit started (its like I know how to push open a door but only once the door is unlocked and my body doesnt have the right key!)
I should be chilled and relaxed on this mothers day (got lovely flowers and card and hubby has cooked dinner) but instead I just keep shouting and being narky! Although I know that this time next week baby will be here by whatever means I'm stressing about being induced as know it can be a long process and I didnt want to be away from my son for that long.
Someone please just give me a slap and tell me to man up!!

Aw, it's hard isn't it. I said to husband I feel like a bit of a failure and like I'm letting everyone down!
Fingers crossed we wake up tomorrow feeling a bit of something!!!
Try and enjoy the rest of your night, we should be making the most of it. This time next week will be a lot different x

Stacey - mine do sound like that i have to admit. We'll see. Dont like to cry wolf/false alarm - so dont want to get too excited just yet.

When we get home (at mother in laws) i'll have a bath - that helps apparently.
We'll see - keep u posted ladies x

Aw, it's hard isn't it. I said to husband I feel like a bit of a failure and like I'm letting everyone down!
Fingers crossed we wake up tomorrow feeling a bit of something!!!
Try and enjoy the rest of your night, we should be making the most of it. This time next week will be a lot different x

The other way to see it is that we are doing such a good job growing these babies they just dont want to come out until they are perfect!

Im getting quite a bit of cramping and tightening and appear to have started to lose my plug (with a bit of *ahem TMI* help from my hubby!).

I always do this, get really down about it and then something positive will happen so come on ladies, we'll all get there and very soon too!

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back