***March Mummies ****

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wanted to reconnect with the March Mummies out there... it's been a while! How is everyone ?

I am due 27th March - little boy. Can't wait... sooo excited now. It's going so quick I can't really believe it.

I'm almost 29 weeks... mat leave booked for 21 Feb (when I'm 35 wks, includes 1 week hols, mat leave officially at 36wks).

How is everyone else fairing ? I've been pretty well and have gotten off pretty lightly in terms of ailments I believe.

Counting down the days... :)

x

Oooh I forgot everyone would be across in tri3 now!

How is everyone?!

I'm due on the 17th, 30wks now, and finishing work on the 24th of this month (counting the seconds). That being said I think I've gotten off pretty lightly too :) just standard aches and pains with me except for a little scare last week which turned out to be a griping stomach bug.

Tri 2 absolutely flew, can't believe there's less than 10wks to go now! xx

Due March 3rd, can't believe how close it is now ladies!!! Can't shake the feeling she's going to come early!!! X

De march 2nd (so may be a feb mummy lol) on maternity leave and just chilling out. I've worked constantly since I was 16 (I'm 29 now) so it's really nice for me to have some time for me

I'm due the 26th March and finish work on the 22nd March (wanted to push it as late as possible as only getting 39 weeks off)

Im due on the 5th of March. 8 weeks left. Scared and excited at the same time. Feel as tho tri 3 is taking forever tho. Lol

Im due 27th March, section booked for 20th :) 2nd tri dragged for me and can see this one going to quickly!

Have an appointment at the hospital soon for my back and pelvic pain :( x

couldnt recommend a birthing ball more for the back pain, been terrible with my back (think it's with having an office job, so closed pelvis and bad posture) but got myself a ball and it's worked absolute wonders in no time x

Im due 24th March, I cant believe how quickly the time is going in :D x

Im due a little boy on 25th March but I think he'll be early. I'm guessing 19th but dont know why.

I left work when I was pregnant with DD due to hyperemesis (I ran my own photography business) and I am now a SAHM so dont need to worry about maternity leave xx

I'm due 21st March, we're team Yellow. Finishing work on the 28th Feb and time seems to be flying, feel like i've got loads to do before i finish.

I'm due 28th March I've had a really easy going pregnancy so far! I'm team yellow and can't stop wondering what baby looks like! We are very excited :D
I've already finished work through redundancy so loving my time off before baby comes x

I'm due 28th March I've had a really easy going pregnancy so far! I'm team yellow and can't stop wondering what baby looks like! We are very excited :D
I've already finished work through redundancy so loving my time off before baby comes x

Hello March Mummies!

Im nearly 30 weeks with no.2 (due date 22nd March) and we are currently team yellow. I say currently as ive seen my midwife this morning and im measuring small so need a growth scan and im really tempted to ask if they can have a look (if possible). Now Christmas is out of the way i feel like im on the final countdown and my anxiety levels have certainly peaked again. Im sure all will be ok but cant help worry a bit. Luckily have my 15 month old son to keep me busy! (I just hope there arent any complications as i hate the idea of not being able to look after him). Physically im suffering with indigestion, back ache and sciatica. At this moment in time i feel very tearful but thats because my mind is running away with all the 'what ifs' and im on my own (my mum has my son most Wednesdays). Oh well, just gotta get on with it i suppose!XxX

Im due the 28th but don't go into labour and have gone over twice so im unsure as yet as to if im an april mummy or march mummy x

Im tired all the time, cant sleep, baby feels like shes poking out my butt most days. Measuring fine, I have just had my 28 week check and Gtt test, waiting to see if im anemic again as I have been every time. Im also feeling rather angry at the minute, everything and everyone are pissing me off.....

But its flown by so cant complain at all xx

Sorry to hear that PeaPod! Try your best not to worry as everything might be fine at the growth scan so you've worried yourself for nothing x Hope it all goes well

I have my midwife appointment tomorrow, so fingers crossed everything goes well. I've been unwell the last few days (think it's just a bad cold) but hopefully baby is fine in there

I had my midwife appointment today and it all went well!

My blood pressure is a little higher, but she said thats normal later in pregnancy and I got bloods taken to ensure im still fit & healthy.

My height of uterus was measuring at 30cm (which she said was a"good size" apparently) and baby was "at the brim" which I think is good as thats where baby needs to be before dropping low into my pelvis to make her grand entrance into the world!

i had my appointment yesterday and i was really disappointing :(

my bp is fine, my iron results came back a little on the low side and its actually above the treatment level but she said as im feeling lethargic then i could have some iron tablets

however she didn't actually feel around for position which i was quite upset with as baby feels quite lo. i know its lowish because they told me in hospital. so heartbeat is fine but she didnt feel about so i dont know where im at so to speak but i do know that baby is head don which is where i want it

ive got parentcraft classes on monday as the next was 37 weeks which is a bit late lol im hoping its just because she was rushed and my next will be much better

Theres 4 antenatal appointments in my area that I've to go to, but they don't start til the beginning of feb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back