***March Mummies ****

Stabbing pains coming more frequently, still not painful but keeping me awake. Trying desperately to sleep/rest while i can but struggling. Hubby asleep (& snoring!) next to me!

The pains are stabby and slicing in my sides, but they do now come in waves and they build which makes me think they might be something. We'll see.

When i woke for a pee - i've some blood when i wiped (bright red) - not a lot but some. Might be show i guess, although was expecting more 'clot-like mucuous'... Back in bed, wearing mat pad - so will see what (if anything) happens...

Want to try sleep some if possible...

hope you managed to get some sleep Mel. If u get anymore bright red blood I'd call midwife just to be safe xxx

Well as gutted as i am to still be waiting, im also feeling frustrated for the rest of you who seem so close but so far from cuddling your babies! I really hope none of you have long to wait as now at 10 days over due im well and truely losing the plot! Its been a long few weeks but at least the end is in sight now, i was just hoping to hqve a slightlh different journey getting there!

Im going to get back on the nipple stimulation tonight as that definitely gets contractions going, its just trying to get them to continue without me having to keep touching myself up!

Good luck ladies!XxX

So near yet so far... Im feeling really frustrated i have to say... I think its stopped pretty much x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back