***March April May & June 2022 due dates***

Good news everything was fine at my scan yesterday, the baby was awake and not curled up so they could getting better measurements.

Baby is still measuring on the small side but within normal range. I’m being rescanned at 32 weeks.

Feel so relieved xx

Good news everything was fine at my scan yesterday, the baby was awake and not curled up so they could getting better measurements.

Baby is still measuring on the small side but within normal range. I’m being rescanned at 32 weeks.

Feel so relieved xx
Wonderful news summer :) <3

Great news :)
My 20 week scan is on the 10th. Have a feeling this baby will make an early appearance. My son was 5 weeks early hoping for not any earlier than that.
Being monitored from January. I was in the MAU the other week because I keep getting pressure up my foof. Still am but the Dr used a speculum and said everything looks as it should at the moment.
Feel baby much more now, he absolutely hates it when I try lay leaning on the side of my belly and will start kicking aha

Great news :)
My 20 week scan is on the 10th. Have a feeling this baby will make an early appearance. My son was 5 weeks early hoping for not any earlier than that.
Being monitored from January. I was in the MAU the other week because I keep getting pressure up my foof. Still am but the Dr used a speculum and said everything looks as it should at the moment.
Feel baby much more now, he absolutely hates it when I try lay leaning on the side of my belly and will start kicking aha
So great to hear <3 looking forward to that update

How is everyone??? 23+3 and Chloe is such an active baby! I feel her moving all the time, like a fish flopping around. She likes to push or kick out and put pressure on my belly for a few seconds and then let go. It’s her newest trick <3 I love this special time with her. I can see my belly move sometimes and her daddy has felt her kick too. She’s a strong girl.

How is everyone??? 23+3 and Chloe is such an active baby! I feel her moving all the time, like a fish flopping around. She likes to push or kick out and put pressure on my belly for a few seconds and then let go. It’s her newest trick <3 I love this special time with her. I can see my belly move sometimes and her daddy has felt her kick too. She’s a strong girl.
Heyy a bit hectic coming up to Xmas!
Awhh soo nice when your OH can feel them moving to, such a special moment :)
Not much news from me, we're still team yellow. Scan was as it should except baby is measuring big.. Again as did my other 2. Massive bellies this ones belly is over a week ahead of the rest of his body. But taking aspirin causes big babies apparently. Not much I can do although I haven't actually gained any weight yet still at a 7lb loss since getting pregnant lol!

Heyy a bit hectic coming up to Xmas!
Awhh soo nice when your OH can feel them moving to, such a special moment :)
Not much news from me, we're still team yellow. Scan was as it should except baby is measuring big.. Again as did my other 2. Massive bellies this ones belly is over a week ahead of the rest of his body. But taking aspirin causes big babies apparently. Not much I can do although I haven't actually gained any weight yet still at a 7lb loss since getting pregnant lol!
So glad it’s all going well PB!! They said babe was measuring a couple days ahead but all healthy so far. Any names in mind?

So glad it’s all going well PB!! They said babe was measuring a couple days ahead but all healthy so far. Any names in mind?
Thanks, hope your pregnancy is going smoothly as well!
We have a few in mind, but can't decide I think it's going to be s/he gets their name once born lol

Happy new year all!! Anybody already impatient to meet their little one? I’m about to be 26 weeks, so 13 weeks until her scheduled day. I don’t want to wish this time away because it’s my last pregnancy. But I feel like I’m always stressed about not being healthy enough or that something could go wrong or I’ll develop a weird condition or something rare will occur.. idk I guess I don’t have a lot of healthy habits. I work from home so I’m pretty sedentary. I can’t seem to get myself to drink enough water. I don’t eat the things I should. I don’t exercise. And I hate that I know all these things I could do to be better but for some reason I just don’t… and I know if she was out I’d be taking good care of her and know she’s getting what she needs. I’m frustrated with myself and don’t know how to change…

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back