March 2021 testing thread

I couldn’t help myself and took another test on a 2 hour hold! Top test is this mornings (7 hour hold) bottom is from 5 mins ago and not dry but I swear I can see a faint line on that too???

I’ve been testing since 6dpo with this same batch of one steps and all been stark white til now!
Pleeeease let this be it!!!

5C73D2B6-8A26-41A8-A7F9-ED46AB6C33AE.jpeg

Took a pic of it now it’s dried down a bit and I am 80% sure this is a faint bfp! I can see pink in person but dunno if the camera is picking it up!
What do you guys think? I’m so excited!

View attachment 92699

that’s definitely a faint bfp in my opinion, I’ve used these one steps lots, my faint bfps always looked like that, best of luck to you I think this could be it! X

This mornings tests at 11dpo

Looks like I had some of that HSG magic ladies!!! I can’t believe it!

the bottom test is an Asda cheapie 25mlu that I found in a drawer lol!

not due AF til Wednesday! Praying it stays away and that in 9 months I have a healthy baby right on time for Christmas!!!

going to stay on here til my lines get darker and af due date has been and gone before dipping my feet into First trimester!

I am a NERVOUS WRECK!!!!!!!!

8605D1D3-E351-4CB7-8DC0-2B0080160623.jpeg

Last edited:

not due AF til Wednesday! Praying it stays away and that in 9 months I have a healthy baby right on time for Christmas!!!

going to stay on here til my lines get darker and af due date has been and gone before dipping my feet into First trimester!

View attachment 92704
Super congrats!!!!!!!!! Xxx

View attachment 92704

Congratulations @Littleperson i am really happy for you! Xx

View attachment 92704

Those are good lines for 11dpo, massive congratulations!

Thank you girls! Probably going to get a weekly indicator later just to see it in writing! More so for my partner as he can never get his head around faint positives no matter how many times I explain it’s because it’s so early lol! He thinks when you’re positive it’s two bright lines but I’ve explained I’m testing 5 days before my period whereas most people test like 2 days after a missed period lol!

Thank you girls! Probably going to get a weekly indicator later just to see it in writing! More so for my partner as he can never get his head around faint positives no matter how many times I explain it’s because it’s so early lol! He thinks when you’re positive it’s two bright lines but I’ve explained I’m testing 5 days before my period whereas most people test like 2 days after a missed period lol!
Congratulations lovely xx

View attachment 92704
Eeeek can't believe you got your BFP so happy for you! I hope AF stays away and you get some awesome line progression. You deserve it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back