March 2021 testing thread

I think I’d test with FMU every morning if you aren’t sure. In fact who am I kidding I’ve taken like 60000 pregnancy tests this week :rotfl:

I have two tests left I'm also pretty sure AF is going to arrive so waiting on that really

I did hear after a negative test you're meant to wait two days to test again as well, so that kind of keeps me going.

I'll see if I have time tomorrow if not I think I'll definitely test on Thursday - although if it is implantation bleeding, would I not need to wait a few days to get a positive? Or can you get a positive at the same time as implantation bleeding?

I have two tests left I'm also pretty sure AF is going to arrive so waiting on that really

I did hear after a negative test you're meant to wait two days to test again as well, so that kind of keeps me going.

I'll see if I have time tomorrow if not I think I'll definitely test on Thursday - although if it is implantation bleeding, would I not need to wait a few days to get a positive? Or can you get a positive at the same time as implantation bleeding?

@DinoMum I tested positive with what I think was implantation. You just do what is right for you hopefully you will get your BFP xx

Thank you, it's okay I'm actually feeling okay about it. We've been really stressed recently so going to take a short break from TTC and come back to it over summer, when we'll hopefully be a bit more relaxed

Thank you @maythe4thbewit I have spoken to the diabetic nurse team today as I had GD last time and am type 2 now. They mentioned I will need a viability scan anyway as it looks like I will already need meds from testing my levels. So won’t be long till I get to see what is going on anyway. All this and probably not even 4 weeks pregnant yet lol! Xx

Good luck!

I had GD with my first, was tested with this one too but its all come back negative so far but having another gtt in a fee weeks time to check again xx

Good luck!

I had GD with my first, was tested with this one too but its all come back negative so far but having another gtt in a fee weeks time to check again xx

Thank you! I have been put on metformin already to try and help my fasting levels xx

6dpo today... let the testing commence

we are 90% sure our cat is expecting kittens (deliberately haven’t spayed her as we were hoping for a litter eventually)

I keep romanticising the idea of us being pregnant together hahaha! Think I’ve officially lost the plot!

we are 90% sure our cat is expecting kittens (deliberately haven’t spayed her as we were hoping for a litter eventually)

I keep romanticising the idea of us being pregnant together hahaha! Think I’ve officially lost the plot!

@Littleperson haha I love it! Good luck x

12 DPO and bleeding started after some spotting yesterday, think it’s AF as when had implantation last time was much earlier. Cramps aswell so think it going to get heavy. Onto April!

Good luck for your testing @flowerbomb x

Good luck lovely xxx

Ooooh I do hope so!

10dpo is when I got my first faint positive with the little one we miscarried in 2019!
Wish tomorrow would hurry up! Won’t be surprised if it’s stark blank negative though! Won’t be the first time it’s happened! Xxx

I will keep everything crossed for you! So hope you get your BFP x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back