March 2021 Mummies

Hello ladies,
Feeling very nervous writing this as I’m back here again after having a miscarriage in March. I feel so anxious and had waited a week to see some strong lines before I posted anything on here, but it’s definitely positive!

The MC was such a massive shock so I’m just struggling with going from being overwhelmingly positive one minute and then worrying the next.

Still, I’ve had waves of nausea since Friday night which I didn’t get last time so I’m taking that as a positive symptom.

Fingers crossed this is a successful pregnancy - anyone have any advice to help with anxiety?! I am lucky to have a beautiful little boy who is 2 and a half so I know my body can do this! :)[/QUOT
Congratulations xx

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? This thread seems so quiet! There obviously aren’t as many lucky ladies with their positive results this month. I hope you are all feeling ok.

I am trying to stay calm and not get anxious about everything. Just want time to speed up!

I'm feeling pretty good, just very very exhausted. Doesn't help that Noah seems to be in the middle of the 8 month sleep regression cause this boy just wont sleep at night. :wall2:
I'll have my booking appointment with my midwife today, she's also been my midwife with Noah so it'll be nice to see her again!
Hope you're all doing well xx

I'm feeling pretty good, just very very exhausted. Doesn't help that Noah seems to be in the middle of the 8 month sleep regression cause this boy just wont sleep at night. :wall2:
I'll have my booking appointment with my midwife today, she's also been my midwife with Noah so it'll be nice to see her again!

that’s quick - how many weeks are you? I just called the doctor this morning and will do self referral later today (must be a new thing as didn’t have that when I fell pregnant earlier in the year!)

Hi ladies, how is everyone doing? This thread seems so quiet! There obviously aren’t as many lucky ladies with their positive results this month. I hope you are all feeling ok.

I am trying to stay calm and not get anxious about everything. Just want time to speed up!
I really thought this to it's so so quiet where as when I was in the January thread for my first baby it was always active haha. I have just received a letter about a screening test what's this for and why am I having one as I never with my first baby, is because of the Coronavirus or I am not sure getting anxious about this. Has anyone else had a letter like this? Xxx

I have the same midwife as I did with my first aswell looking forward to it she was brilliant. I have a screening test and not sure why I am bit anxious about this I never had one with my first. Xx

I really thought this to it's so so quiet where as when I was in the January thread for my first baby it was always active haha. I have just received a letter about a screening test what's this for and why am I having one as I never with my first baby, is because of the Coronavirus or I am not sure getting anxious about this. Has anyone else had a letter like this? Xxx

I have only just done the self referral so not received anything yet. Is this not the standard screening tests you get at the dating scan? It seems things have changed since January as self referral wasn’t a thing then either!

When I was pregnant earlier in the year the forum was really busy! It’s so strange being quiet.

I had some cramping earlier, really mild and it was on and off for about 10 minutes but then stopped. So since then I’m symptom spotting again. This is so hard

Hello all! first time pregnancy here! We are due March 18th.... feels very surreal if I’m honest. I’m taking tests daily and pinching myself when each one is coming back positive. I have booked by first antenatal meeting for the beginning of August. We got the first positive test on Sunday but I am just paranoid about the unknown... I’m tempted to book an early scan, mostly because my husband won’t be able to attend the 12 week scan. It’s not quite how I planned our first scan to be. Has anyone ever had an early scan before? X

I have only just done the self referral so not received anything yet. Is this not the standard screening tests you get at the dating scan? It seems things have changed since January as self referral wasn’t a thing then either!

When I was pregnant earlier in the year the forum was really busy! It’s so strange being quiet.

I had some cramping earlier, really mild and it was on and off for about 10 minutes but then stopped. So since then I’m symptom spotting again. This is so hard
I am not sure as I know I never had one with my first baby she was born January this year. Yeah I agree very quiet this one is. Oh I would be so stressed bless you. Xx

Hello all! first time pregnancy here! We are due March 18th.... feels very surreal if I’m honest. I’m taking tests daily and pinching myself when each one is coming back positive. I have booked by first antenatal meeting for the beginning of August. We got the first positive test on Sunday but I am just paranoid about the unknown... I’m tempted to book an early scan, mostly because my husband won’t be able to attend the 12 week scan. It’s not quite how I planned our first scan to be. Has anyone ever had an early scan before? X
Congratulations with my first pregnancy I took 5 test and a digital one it's so hard to believe lol. Xx

congratulations! I’ve had early scans and will be doing so again for two reasons; firstly because we have already suffered a loss so I can’t wait until 12 weeks but also because I want my partner to be there as he can’t come to the NHS scans. It’s not our first so we have had the experience of seeing baby on screen but it’s so much harder now we’ve had an MC so the early scans will (hopefully) be reassuring! But it’s totally up to you, it’s a personal thing!

Thank you for your advice. We have decided to book the scan. It’s out first baby so I think it’s important that we both get to see our baby for the first time together. We have managed to get an appointment on our wedding anniversary too:dance:
I’ll be 7 1/2 weeks when we have the scan so hopefully we should be able to hear babies heartbeat

I booked and went for a early scan 6 weeks 3 days they could see the pregnancy sack but they think I am around 5 weeks not 6 so I have another scan on the 6th August to see if they can see anything then. Xx

Got a bfp on 2nd july, due date in theory of 6th march.

Not feeling too bad apart from extreme tiredness, and a wee bit of nausea.

Terrified after 2 previous early mc.
Waiting on call back from midwife to get booked in.

Hi ladies,
It's so quiet on this thread hope your all doing well. I feel abit worried as my sickness isnt really there anymore feel very anxious I cant wait till the 6th for my early reassurance scan again hopefully see more this time. I have had my bloods today done and tomorrow over the phone booking appointment. Not got many symptoms and considering I only was pregnant last year and gave birth January I really cant remember how I felt at first with symptoms with my Dd1 its flew by. Hopefully everything is ok. The first trimester I always find the hardest and most worrying anyone else feeling anxious? Xxx

Hi ladies,
It's so quiet on this thread hope your all doing well. I feel abit worried as my sickness isnt really there anymore feel very anxious I cant wait till the 6th for my early reassurance scan again hopefully see more this time. I have had my bloods today done and tomorrow over the phone booking appointment. Not got many symptoms and considering I only was pregnant last year and gave birth January I really cant remember how I felt at first with symptoms with my Dd1 its flew by. Hopefully everything is ok. The first trimester I always find the hardest and most worrying anyone else feeling anxious? Xxx

Hi I am very anxious as had an MC in March. Just try to relax, lack of symptoms doesn’t always mean there’s a problem. You might be one of the lucky ones that doesn’t suffer with nausea!

Hi I am very anxious as had an MC in March. Just try to relax, lack of symptoms doesn’t always mean there’s a problem. You might be one of the lucky ones that doesn’t suffer with nausea!
It's so terrifying and sorry about that. I really wish I never had a scan so early. Xx

It's so terrifying and sorry about that. I really wish I never had a scan so early. Xx

It’s so difficult. I called the clinic I’ve used in the past to try and book a scan in and they have closed down! So now trying to find somewhere else but struggling for availability - maybe that’s a good thing as I get so anxious for scans but also think I need it for reassurance!

Hello ladies.....

I got a super super faint bfp yesterday on a frer!

IMG-20200723-WA0004.jpeg

Based on my LMP my edd is April 4th but I think it's slightly earlier.

Is it ok to join you ladies

After reading the previous posts...

Kathryn, we sound very alike! I also have a son who is 3 in October. I also had a miscarriage on the 24th of March, I was 9 weeks pregnant. I am super super early so I'm keeping everything crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back