March 2021 Mummies

Mrsbridge17

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been wondering if I should set up a thread for March 21 moms as there hasn’t been one set up yet, I have seen a few BFP announcements I thought what the hell I’ll go for it lol! If you’d like to join in feel free <3 I initially thought I was due right at the end of Feb but going by a digi I have taken and how I tracked last month I think I’ll actually be due on 14/3/21. Hopefully some of you will join in and I wish you a happy and healthy nine months :bump::stork::swaddle:

1 -
2 -
3 -
4 - Hellorglory
5 -
6 - Mandy119
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -
11 -
12 -
13 -
14 - Me (Mrsbridge17)
15 -
16 -
17 -
18 -
19 -
20 -
21 -
22 -
23 -
24 -
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 -
29 -
30 -
31 -

Last edited:
Hi there, im going to be a march mum as well <3 my cycles are still a little crazy cause im still breastfeeding my son but according to my app ill be due around the 6th :)

Hi there, im going to be a march mum as well <3 my cycles are still a little crazy cause im still breastfeeding my son but according to my app ill be due around the 6th :)

Hi! Congratulations <3 I have added you to the list :). I hope you are well! Xx

Hi! Congratulations <3 I have added you to the list :). I hope you are well! Xx
Thank you xx I'm feeling pretty well at the moment, a few twinges and cramps here and there but nothing major :) What about you?

Wow, Mandy! Welcome back and congratulations! :)

Thank you xx I'm feeling pretty well at the moment, a few twinges and cramps here and there but nothing major :) What about you?

That’s good! I am a bit crampy too and have been driving myself a bit mental worrying about spotting but that seems to have calmed down now fingers crossed! How old is your son? I used the site back in 2018 for my now 18 month old daughter :baby: hoping this age gap will be a bit nicer than the 9 year age gap between my two daughters :rotfl: xx

That’s good! I am a bit crampy too and have been driving myself a bit mental worrying about spotting but that seems to have calmed down now fingers crossed! How old is your son? I used the site back in 2018 for my now 18 month old daughter :baby: hoping this age gap will be a bit nicer than the 9 year age gap between my two daughters :rotfl: xx
My son is 8 months :baby: so I got myself a nice challenge there :rotfl:
18 months in between sounds like a lovely age gap though :) Me and my sister are 13 years apart and she's always been my best friend (well, i might have been annoying to her when we were younger, haha but in my eyes she was always my best friend:rotfl:) but we get along great now so big age gaps are still nice I reckon. :)

My son is 8 months :baby: so I got myself a nice challenge there :rotfl:
18 months in between sounds like a lovely age gap though :) Me and my sister are 13 years apart and she's always been my best friend (well, i might have been annoying to her when we were younger, haha but in my eyes she was always my best friend:rotfl:) but we get along great now so big age gaps are still nice I reckon. :)

I have tested this morning as hubby and I dtd yesterday and I bled afterwards. It was negative this morning

Oh hun, I'm so sorry! Have you seen a dr yet about it? Is there any chance this could have been a dud test?

Oh hun, I'm so sorry! Have you seen a dr yet about it? Is there any chance this could have been a dud test?

Thank you hun, I’ve had a telephone appointment with my GP yesterday as they aren’t doing face to face unless it’s absolutely necessary. Definitely not a dud test have started to bleed today. This is the third time in under 12 months now so I’m going to push for investigations. Xx

Hi m new here. Had sex last month around ovulation after testing positive on ovulation test. Started to test for pregnancy early. Tested at 11 dpo had a faint line. Bought expensive clearblue test then. These are the pics of test one that says Wednesday is from today. Other one is from yesterday. Would you say test is getting darker. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms yet so i bit worried about chemical pregnancy. Havent had any bleeding since my last period

20200708_095718.jpg

Hi ladies,
This is a total shock to me I had my first baby in January this year and I have just found out I am pregnant again and my due date is the 8th march at the moment from what the doctor has said. Feeling lots of emotions but so happy. Xx

Hi ladies! I had a slight bit of spotting on Wednesday, so have been prescribed progesterone pessaries to use twice a day due to previous losses. Fingers crossed the work and everything progresses...though i really wish they could give me an early scan just as a little bit of reassurance.

Hi ladies! I had a slight bit of spotting on Wednesday, so have been prescribed progesterone pessaries to use twice a day due to previous losses. Fingers crossed the work and everything progresses...though i really wish they could give me an early scan just as a little bit of reassurance.
I hope everything is ok and the pessaries work. Can you not book in to a baby clinic for a early reassurance scan at somewhere like peek a baby or private pregnancy unit for a scan xx

Hello ladies,
Feeling very nervous writing this as I’m back here again after having a miscarriage in March. I feel so anxious and had waited a week to see some strong lines before I posted anything on here, but it’s definitely positive!

The MC was such a massive shock so I’m just struggling with going from being overwhelmingly positive one minute and then worrying the next.

Still, I’ve had waves of nausea since Friday night which I didn’t get last time so I’m taking that as a positive symptom.

Fingers crossed this is a successful pregnancy - anyone have any advice to help with anxiety?! I am lucky to have a beautiful little boy who is 2 and a half so I know my body can do this! :)

Hello ladies,
Feeling very nervous writing this as I’m back here again after having a miscarriage in March. I feel so anxious and had waited a week to see some strong lines before I posted anything on here, but it’s definitely positive!

The MC was such a massive shock so I’m just struggling with going from being overwhelmingly positive one minute and then worrying the next.

Still, I’ve had waves of nausea since Friday night which I didn’t get last time so I’m taking that as a positive symptom.

Fingers crossed this is a successful pregnancy - anyone have any advice to help with anxiety?! I am lucky to have a beautiful little boy who is 2 and a half so I know my body can do this! :)

Congrats, Kathryn! How wonderful :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back