******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Like bananas :sick: Or banana and peanut butter sandwiches, such a waste of peanut butter lol

Can't stand bananas or peanut butter so that really would be a strange craving for me. Watch me want it now xx

Looooooove peanut butter, can eat it right outta the jar. I hope for your sake you never crave bananas and peanut butter together, no woman needs that xD

A few years ago at Christmas my bro in law stated that if you like too different things no matter what they are they are bound to taste good together. It's true. Mini cheddar and trifle make an excellent concoction and I wasn't pregnant at the time xx

He has a point, I love vinegar on buttered toast haha. I'll take your word for it on the trifle thing, not a fan :p

Is it alright for this thread to be hijacked by food talk? <.<

I got my dates wrong! I'm due the 22nd not the 28th :) xx

I've changed you MrsLM.

Speaking of food I feel so sick. went to my friends for dins tonight and she made lasagne and garlic bread. Feel so stuffed, sick and bloated now that I wanna puke :(

Last edited:
I been bloated today don't feel sick tho. I have just melted the kitchen scales to the hob and yesterday I put the furniture polish on the fridge. That's kind of food related lol xx

Oh jeez Missbx sounds like you're getting it bad!!! Sick 4 times, poor you!!! I must admit I love the symptoms too, constant wee reminder that there's a wee person growing in there. So excited xxx

No sickness today, yes still can't believe I'm pregnant :) x

^^ hehe!! That made me giggle rhondaLou

Last edited:
I've had no cravings, apart from pretty much anything and everything!

Did go to dr today tho as have been so dizzy and light headed, which is making me nauseous too. The only way I could get through yesterday evening was lying on floor with legs up!

She said I have low blood pressure, but not major. Just got to eat regularly and rest. Annoying!

x

Well recently I have been happy and giggling like mad laughing at myself like a little kid then last night I started feeling a bit grr and before I knew it I was feeling proper bitchy and had to concentrate do I didn't bite oh head off. He is expecting mood swings but last night I was the green eyed monster. Anyone else getting moody?xx

Oh yes! When I was pregnant before, especially my first I was awful! A total bitch for the whole 9 months.

People thought I was going to have a devil child, but she couldn't be sweeter!

I felt awful though it's not Paul's fault. I'm nervous due to the mmc but everyday I notice something different which I'm hoping is a good sign. BB get heavier everyday. Sense of smell kicking in and now mood swings starting x

I'm on lose dose steroids this pregnancy and my husband keeps saying I've got roid rage. I've had a few episodes of sheer anger and biting peoples head off but it's not all the time thank god. The other night I was so raging at my mum and sister over separate phone calls with them both that I went yo bed with my heart racing. Really not good but it's hard to control xxx

Last edited:
I feel calmer this morning than last night but still feel a bit off. Gonna take it out on the house work I think xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back