• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Yep it's my 4th too. I might delay my first scan until 7 weeks i'm scared i ov'd late.

That's a lot hun, i really hope this is it for both of us! Progesterone is a funny old thing lol i was surprised how big it was!

I'm sure everything will be ok on thurs, good luck :) xxx

Last edited:
Oh Lou let's hope it's 4th time lucky for us both, I can't face anymore heartache!! I'm feeling nice and positive though, just a bit unsure that this scan on Thursday is a big early but fingers crossed for a heartbeat xxx

Fingers crossed it's not too early :) i'm pencilled in for the 10th but they need to confirm. I'm dreading it but really eager as well lol.

I'm feeling positive too, i think having something medical is a comfort - it's not all down to nature (because nature isn't friends with me). Xxx

Hi everyone, can I join too?

Can't quite believe I'm back here, found out 2 days ago I'm pregnant and the due date so far is 7th March which will be my daughters 2nd birthday!

I was a regular here all throughout my pregnancy with her and it was such a help and nice to get to know people at the same stage, I recognise a few names already.

x

Welcome Rubydoo. U love pisces babies! :) xxx

Last edited:
Lou and Cosmo, I am a 4th time lucky Mummy, so it does and WILL happen

Best of luck ladies

X

Last edited:
Thank you Carnat, i do hope it's 4th time lucky :) xxx

Congrats Ruby, I've added you for the 7th. How weird would that be if your babies had the same birthday!!

Oh Carnat, here's hoping for 4th time lucky.

How's everyone feeling? I'm so sleepy!!! I'm not sleeping well at all just now. Wakening up every single night at least twice to pee. I mean seriously the baby is so so tiny right now, how can it be making me need to pee so much?!!! Struggling to get back to sleep afterwards so lying awake for an hour or so then shattered again come morning time. Xxx

Congrats Ruby, I've added you for the 7th. How weird would that be if your babies had the same birthday!!

Oh Carnat, here's hoping for 4th time lucky.

How's everyone feeling? I'm so sleepy!!! I'm not sleeping well at all just now. Wakening up every single night at least twice to pee. I mean seriously the baby is so so tiny right now, how can it be making me need to pee so much?!!! Struggling to get back to sleep afterwards so lying awake for an hour or so then shattered again come morning time. Xxx

Just curious, does the 'How's everyone feeling?' apply to just the ladies and the physical state of being pregnant or can I get in on answering as a male? :lol:

Good to see more and more March dates happening

Haha nightwolf you're a March mummy too so how are you feeling? Are you knackered from looking after your OH, rubbing her feet and making her dins?

I feel really spoiled this week, husband has made dinner every night this week :) xxx

Haha, feeling pretty good thanks. Only knackered from working out too much before my Ff training next week. Spoilt Riley with hugs mostly, not been needed for anything else yet and me making her dinner wouldn't go well unless it's pasta :lol: I shall learn to cook more soon hopefully!

Glad to see your husband can spoil you!! xD Must be great being that side of things, lucky ladies

I am soo exhausted!

I actually fell asleep in the middle of a conversation last night, oops!

Not helped by LOs deciding 6am is an acceptable time to wake up!

Got the night off tonight, so off to dinner, yum!

x

Ughh i know what u mean i'm exhausted.

I'm soo stressed. I did a cb conception indicator after my nap (hadn't been to the toilet for a few hours) and it said 1-2 weeks :'( but then i read the packet and it said use fmu. Now i'm worried about my levels not rising properly. Grrr. Xxx

How many of you 'knew' you were pregnant before taking the test?

I definitely did with the queasiness, mild cramping, needing to pee, I didn't notice any of that first time around and had forgotten about it but the memories soon came back. I remember this tri seeming to last forever, I think it's because we're all so anxious until the 12 weeks scan, it drags by.x

Yeah I had a bit of an inclination I was pregnant before the test. This is my 4th pregnancy in the last year so I'm starting to catch on lol.

Agreed that the first trimester drags past. I've never made it past 9 weeks though so I'm really hoping I can go the full way this time. I found out at 3 and a half weeks so it already feels like I've been pregnant forever xxx

Oh no I've just had some light brown coloured discharge, this is how it usually starts for me. So scared I'm going to start bleeding in no time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back