******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

It was fine phew. They can see where I bled from but it doesn't look concerning. Measured at 9w 1d x

Cosmo can you remove my name from March mummies list, it's all over for me

Michelle x

I knw said it on ur tread but want to just say it again..im so sorry.. really thought ur wee baba wouldve been ok. Thinkn of u michelle x

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I am gutted I won't be joining you through the rest if the TRI's . I really wanted to be a March mummy but it just wasn't meant to be. I will still follow you all and look forward to seeing all your scan pics and labour threads

Michelle x

podpie.
Its against the law to be discriminated against because you are pregnant. apply and sell your self be confident and dont give them a reason to say no.
because you are preg and the discrimination act is in place they will have to think extremelly hard about saying no unless they have another candidate that is much better than you,
dont give them an easy ride, they will probably prefer you dont apply so they dont have to consider the discrimination act.
in the interview mention if you are not successful you would like it in writing why so you can work on them points.

hi Cosmo can you add me in pls due date 25th march. Athough I am waiting for my dating scan.
xxxx

Michelle you're always welcome in this thread if you want to post, we're all here to support you, but understandably it might be too painful. Just please take care of yourself.

I still feel lousy with a UTI :( I went to the DRs again and got prescribed the same tablets as last time but for longer. I just feel so pissed off with them because once again they said it could be chlamydia! I hate that they say this especially in front of my partner and that I have told them that this has been my only relationship. I feel it's because I fall into the risk category of being aged between 18-24 and I know they have to ask but when they look at my history and see I've been in for repeated infections, they should really think. I'm glad that I told my OH a while ago that they might bring chlamydia up.

Aw Michelle I've taken you off, so gutted though. You and I don't seem to be a good combo together do we?! I really hope baby no 2 comes along for you soon :hugs:

Baby no 6, congrats I've added you. Is this really your 6th baby?! If so you can keep us all right!!!

I had my NT scan today, it was amazing the pics were so clear. Dr said she could have told us the sex but we said no although it was tempting. Went straight to mamas and papas afterwards and bought a few wee sleep suits and stuff. So excited xxx

Hi Cosmogirl7, Thank you & yep it is. 4 boys 1 girl. My daughter bless her so desperatly wants a baby sister. She said she has had enough of all these boys. :D.
Its a busy but blessed household.
I pray that all goes well for all of us and in March our baby's are born healthy and happy.
To all the women on this forum that have lost their little ones I am extremelly sorry for your loss. Keep faith and i am sure you will be blessed soon.
xxx

Aw Michelle I've taken you off, so gutted though. You and I don't seem to be a good combo together do we?! I really hope baby no 2 comes along for you soon :hugs:

Baby no 6, congrats I've added you. Is this really your 6th baby?! If so you can keep us all right!!!

I had my NT scan today, it was amazing the pics were so clear. Dr said she could have told us the sex but we said no although it was tempting. Went straight to mamas and papas afterwards and bought a few wee sleep suits and stuff. So excited xxx

I am just glad your having a happy and healthy pregnancy and I will be cheering you on the rest of the way

Michelle x

Had our scan today. He/she is gonna be a drummer just like me. So nice to take little things and relate them to yourself. Needed today as I've not been coping well with my autism and schizophrenia recently

10557284_1449192942012212_4704424664024835474_n.jpg

Lovely photo! I hope ours is as clear tomorrow morning... 10am! Can't wait!

awww, lovely pic, can I be changed to the 2nd of March please, had my scan today and all is well xxx

my little gummy bear

Attachments

• our gummy bear cassidy.jpg
    our gummy bear cassidy.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 14
Aaww congrats Nightwolf and Chrissie, fab pics!!!

Good luck for your scan today Podpie, enjoy xxx

So had my scan yesterday! The difference in 3 weeks is amazing!

Everything is perfect, was so weird seeing it waving and kicking and bouncing about- I couldn't feel a thing! I cried, OH laughed at me and then when we got in the car he had a little cry too!
Only dated 11+4 rather than 12+2 which puts my due date to the 6th but Cosmo leave it on the 1st for now as I have to go to an appt with my consultant mid sept as they may deliver baby early.

Michelle I just been catching up and read the sad news. So very sorry for you Hun. As others have said stay with us and hopefully we will be getting good news from you soon. Love and hugs xxx

Lovely pictures everyone! Went for a scan this morning and all is well and heart is beating �� but I've been put back to 8 weeks from 10!!! So ice now been out to April 1st but I'd like to stay here because that's only an approx date til my 12 week scan!!

Lots of lovely scan photos! Here's mine to add to the bunch! Have my official due date of 5th March now instead of the 7th :)

Baby was very comfy and lazy so didn't want to move for the sonographer to take her measurements haha. There was lots of belly wobbling and I had to lift my hips and give a little wiggle to try and get him/her moving hehe! It's legs were sticking straight up in the air too lol! Definitely going to be a football player like it's daddy :) It was so amazing to watch it's little arms moving about. I can't believe how different it looks in just one week from our private scan last Thursday! It looks like a real little baby.
My bleeding has stopped now too so I'm finally starting to relax and feel like I'm having a 'normal' pregnancy. :) Will be telling the guys at work this afternoon which will be exciting. Everyone else important knows already!

Can't stop smiling!!!

20140820_101359.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back