******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

So sorry to hear what u are going through Michelle, sending lots of hugzzz, really hope all will be ok xxxx

Hello ladies.. scan day tomoro morning. Bit nervous as i seem to be sailing without any major symptoms.. praying to god il see a flickering heartbeat. Time will tell.. :pray:

Michelle i hope u get some good news tue... x

I keep going from absolute devastation at the prospect of going through another miscarriage then I think miracles do happen so why can't they happen for us. I shouldn't give up if there is a chance even if it's the smallest one but I know good things like that don't happen to me. I have the worst luck.
I'm having a really down day today. Symptoms are as strong as ever. I feel so sick and exhausted. I feel really pregnant but that don't mean anything

Michelle x

I think that ur symptoms are so strong that def is a positive thing to look at. I really hope its good news for u..x

I'm so sorry Michelle, I've really got fx'd for you. Take care of yourself, rest up and do something nice for yourself x

Congrats to all you yummy mummy's
I'm due 5th March and still in shock lol

Oh can I join?

EDD around the 14th March....currently 9wks pregnant...although I'd been under the impression I was 7wks ...but happy to take being 2wks further along than expected!

PS hello all! :)

x

Hello ladies.. welcome to the due n march.. :wave:
How are uz both feelin

Hello ladies.. scan day tomoro morning. Bit nervous as i seem to be sailing without any major symptoms.. praying to god il see a flickering heartbeat. Time will tell.. :pray:

Good luck for your scan today!!! Can't wait to see a pic later xxx

Welcome and congrats Lorraine and Haz, I've added you both to the list. Xxx

Back from my 1st scan.. all is well.. :)
Im dating exactly as i should be at 7+6.. Go back 3weeks

Attachments

• rsz_20140811_095925.jpg
    rsz_20140811_095925.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 15
Hi ladies. I had a scan this morning as had been spotting. Baby B is healthy and was wriggling around. Currently measureing at 9+3. Got to hear heartbeat too. Was so reassuring xxx

Back from my 1st scan.. all is well.. :)
Im dating exactly as i should be at 7+6.. Go back 3weeks

So pleased all is perfect with your little bean. Love pic

Michelle x

Hi ladies. I had a scan this morning as had been spotting. Baby B is healthy and was wriggling around. Currently measureing at 9+3. Got to hear heartbeat too. Was so reassuring xxx

Great news on your scan, now you can relax

Michelle x

Good to see all the lovely scans :) I booked a private one for Wednesday so hopefully I'll have a little beanie picture too.
Sickness is really kicking in now, ham and cheese sandwiches are a godsend!! Xx

I just realised I wasn't given any form for my maternity exemption card, has everyone else got theirs?

Congrats on the lovely scan pics ladies xxx

Congrats on the scans ttc no2 and Rachel, big sigh of relief!!

Michelle we're all rooting for you that you get a nice wee pic to take away tomorrow xxx

Oh I was terrible with morning sickness a couple of wks ago but settled down now...anxious now as symptoms seemed to have eased off so much! 1st midwife appoint on fri :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back