******* March 2015 mummies to be *******

Wow today I'm really struggling with the heat!! I'm at work and just don't know where to put myself xx

In a fridge Rhonda? :p I feel your pain though, I'm back at work next week and dreading it! Xx

I'm in a good position really because I work in someone's home and they have big French doors which are wide open. But today it feels like there is no air and we are all just flaked out. If there was room for me to climb in the fridge I would take some paperwork in there and spend my shift in there lol. I'm staying over tonight too and it gets quite warm in that little room. It's not as if I can flake out in the nude just incase I get woken up lol xx

Phew I've just finished work and it was boiling! Like an oven in the office. About to climb into the paddling pool with my little boy. (Whom woke up at 5.00am this morning!

Welcome Sonya and Congrats, the 25th is a popular due date!!

Seems everyone struggling with the heat?!

I'm ok, still struggling with sleep a bit, I'm just not used to getting up in the middle of the night to pee but I suppose this is easing me in gently to getting up in the middle of the night for feeds :)

Got my baking head on tonight. Half past. 9 and I have rhubarb pies in the oven and jam ham tarts ready to go in xx

Sounds yummy Rhonda!

It's cooled off a bit now here so I'm glad! Back at work tomorrow after a lovely week off, not looking forward to it at all. I'll be 6 weeks on Thursday and I know morning sickness can just come out of nowhere so I'm expecting that to rear its head soon!

Yeah Cakey I felt like 6 weeks was the point my nausea got worse, I've not actually had any sickness but defs felt more grotty by that point.

9 weeks now, eek!!! C'mon tri 2 please hurry up and come. A week tomorrow till my next scan too :)

8 weeks today! :) feel like its going slow though just want my 12 week scan so i can relax abit more x

Today I have awful nausea but not being sick wish I could I might feel better. Feel quite rough. My oh had bad sickness from 9pm sat night to 4am Sunday morning so not sure if there is something going round. Either way I don't feel too well today. I have breaks in the nausea where I really could eat Chinese lol

Last edited:
So yeah nausea has kicked in a little today :( this sucks! I sympathise with you Rhonda :)
Cosmogirl and Missbx you must both be so excited :) I wish my scan was soon!

Well my local Chinese is closed so egg fried rice is out the window. The problem I now have is anything else I think if eating makes me heave. But I'm hungry and do need to eat. I don't know what to do for the best really x

Hello ladies. I think i belong in here but im not 100% sure!! I had my implanon removed on 12 may. Got my bfp on 21st july. I rang the midwife who thinks im abt 6 or 7 weeks. This is my 3rd baby but i feel totally different from when i was pregnant with my 2 boys. I have no symptoms at all. With my boys i was sick from abt 5 weeks till abt 15 weeks. I actually wish i would get sick or something. I really dont feel pregnant and its quite unsettling. Hope you are all well x

Good morning, welcome all the new march mummy's.

Rhonda I'm just the same, I've gone all jittery when I try and move, feel nauseous and extremely tired. I'm trying best to do my mummy duties but just moving about makes me feel so ill. Last week I was feeling hungry every 2 hrs in the day and eating well and now I just don't feel hungry, thought of food makes me heave, but yet when I force myself to eat I feel so much better.

I think I need to eat something every2 hrs but so hard when I feel sick and jittery. My hubbie is home for this Morning so he is helping but then he away till weds :-(

Welcome nikkid.

Think I'll try some toast I'm thinking if I'm hungry it will making me feel worse. I'm full of gas too which isn't helping. Oh the joys of pregnancy lol xx

I have my first early scan tomorrow morning at 10:30am, so excited but so nervous. Just want to know everything is ok and it would be great to see a nice healthy heartbeat but I know it's probably to early for that

Michelle x

My first scan was at about 5 weeks and all they could see is the gestational sac, so don't be too worried if you don't see much. I went back two weeks later and saw the little baby and a heartbeat. So exciting!

Just a tip for anyone with acid I have been feeling yucky all day I'm not working today and so I've had a rest on the sofa and fell asleep. Woke up with raging heart burn felt like I needed to bring up the acid (sorry if tmi) but I couldn't. So I tried oil of peppermint as I don't particularly like peppermint tea. I took two drops in a small glass of warm water and sipped it slowly. The first sip was heaven and really soothing for the heart burn. It had completely gone by the time I finished the drink. It was very strong and made my eyes a bit watery but well worth it for the results. It might even work for nausea it's worth a try. Just thought I'd share x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back