• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Make up name

Fantasy book are a good place to look.. and so is the World Of Warcraft armoury website :p Yes I'm a geek too. My madeup names for my Warcraft characters include Kjatacat, Kalenthia, Shenai, Chenai, Leilana, Mystrix and Dextra.. and there's plenty more out there, lol.
I always think of sounds I like, like the 'ai' (eye) in Shenai and Chenai then add other sounds to it til I get something I like. Good luck! xx

Although I can't take my own advice above and come up with a boys name for Bump :p Girls are way easier ;) xx

I have a friend called Chaelyn, (pronounced like 'Kaylin') which is made up of the second part of her dad's name (Michael) and the first part of her Mum's name (Lynda) :)

Oh this is fun, I have no suggestions though as Im useless and just picked the name of my favourite person in the world (Aiden from Sex and the City, even though hes just a character lol)

Jordan done it, her and peters mums are tia and amy and they named her princess tiaami :)

Jordan done it, her and peters mums are tia and amy and they named her princess tiaami :)
Which wouldve been a really nice name until they bleeding called her princess!!

My mom and dad are called Joan and Joe so thered be no point me trying to do anything with those LOL

Shauna, how you getting on with the names hun? x

I like Lacey...mam thought of it and its kinda grew on me, also like Ava, think someone on this forum has a girl called Ava... but OH hates it :( Noticed you like Lacey too! Lol... :) xxx

I love Lacey and Ava! Ava was one of my names for Toby before we knew he was a boy!

I love Lacey and Ava! Ava was one of my names for Toby before we knew he was a boy!

I absolutely love it! Its just persuading OH now lol x

Do what I did with my chosen baby name...OH struck it off the list but then later on he upset me and was trying to make it up with me so I mentioned it again then and he said I could have it, lol. Anything to get back into my good books! Now he likes it just as much as I do anyway :) xx

Ava is beautiful, I love that! And not too common either. Yeah we have decided on Lacey but we are back to drawing board with boys names... Thought we were there with Max but hubby is now not sure again... Men! X

Lol. Don't think i will persuade OH he really hates it...i still LOVE Ava...he likes Lacey though xxx

What about a word spelt backwards?!?! I know a Neveah (Na-vay-a) which is heaven spelt backwards. DOnt know what else it would work with but give it a go! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back