What do you think off...

LoopyLouize

Reaction score
the girls name...

Oliise ...

Now, I wanted a unique girls name that meant something to me and my OH so we thought of this one..

Reason behind it is of no significance as such, but.. Is his name and my name put together...

His name is Oliver, my name obviously is Louise. So the first three letters taken from Oli and the last 3 letters from my name make the name Oliise...

The way I would expect to pronounce it is similar to Elise but with an O.

Do you think this is cheesy and stupid or would you think aww such a pretty name?

The full name would be Oliise Tayla Gee (middle name subject to change but that's just a general one I like for now)

Be as honest as you like :) x

That's such a pretty name!! It sounds so lovely! Not cheesey or stupid. :)

Awwwww :D that's lovely! love it! sounds really pretty too :)

It's not bad, but I suggest you to keep looking.

Oliise sounds meh and it's little out there. At least to me.

Sabina - what are you meaning by " it's a little out there?"

Do you mean the name is common?

X

I think it's a lovely name hun.....not at all common or out there!!! :) xx

Sent from my sparkly new 4s!!!

I think the name is fine actually..... But I think the fact it's both your names put together a bit cringey - sorry, I'm just being honest.....

I like the name, I think it's pretty and unusual but I do think it's a little cheesy to put together names, however, having said that it's not blindingly obvious that its your names together and it's not a mission miles away from names such as Elise or Eloise so yeah - I like it! Almost definitely guaranteed to be the only name in the class at school, which I loved when I was growing up!

Last edited:
i actually quite like the idea that its both ur names but not sure if im saying it worng or not but just doesnt roll of my toungue quite rite

I would be tempted to call her ollie for short which might also be ur OH nickname ? miht be odd if they both have the same?

i love it and i usually don't like unusual names! xx

Well my name is Jemma and its my mums and dads initials put together - so not cheesy no! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back