I think we may have found our name!!

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
Me and my OH cant agree on a name and I think he keeps saying no to my suggestions because he wants to name the baby but he thinks that I keep saying no to his names because I want to name the baby :roll:

He came up with Roxy and I thought of Leigh, Roxyleigh! So if we go with that name it will save arguments because we both came up with it and it's unique! I love it. OH is thinking about it but he said definitely maybe so hopefully that means yes! What do you think?

My OH likes Roxanne. It's ok I don't mind it but I really like Roxyleigh.

Naming this baby is the hardest thing ever :( :(

Thanks for being honest :D :D

Vickyleigh said:
Naming this baby is the hardest thing ever :( :(

amen to that! Evie never had a name unitl she was 3 weeks old :oops: !

I love the names Roxy and Leigh on their own but not together.but hun seriosly if you want to call her that it doesnt matter what other people think. Even if people dont like it, after a few weeks they wont be able to imagine her being called anything else :hug: .

If people don't like the name then I don't want her to grow up wishing she had a different name but like you said after a while you couldn't imagine her being called anything else. Everyone will get used to it but it's the only name I have heard that has really jumped out at me and made me think 'yep that is the one!'
I just love the name and I hope my OH will come round to the idea because to me that is THE name and I want to call baby it!!! lol :D

not for me hun, i like roxanne and i like leigh but not togeather could you not have roxanne leigh as 2 names

I have to say that I actually think it's a really beautiful unique name! I love how it can be shortened to either Leigh or Roxy.

I'd say go with it if you really like it! It's awsome!

I'm really not keen, sorry.

Something similar, which is also unusual and quite pretty is the name Rosalie. There's also Rosalia, I think. (I'd be able to double check, but I've lent a friend my names book).

Skyla said:
I have to say that I actually think it's a really beautiful unique name! I love how it can be shortened to either Leigh or Roxy.

I'd say go with it if you really like it! It's awsome!

Thank you :hug:

Me and my OH had a long chat about it and I think we are going to go with that name. We both love it and the people who don't like it will just have to get used to it because the more I think about the name the more I like it so Roxyleigh it is! :cheer:
And at school her nickname will be Foxy Roxy :rotfl:

Thanks MissGobby :cheer:

The only other thing we are debating about now is how to spell it so which one do you think looks best

Roxyleigh
Roxileigh
Roxylee
Roxilee
Roxelee

I think its best spelt RoxyLeigh. You could call her Roxy and have her middle name as Leigh? Just remember, she is your child and its your choice what her name is. You're not going to be able to please everyone when it comes to names because everyone has different tastes :wink:

She's already got 2 middle names, our mums names so we can't really have any more middle names but no doubt people wont call her Roxyleigh it would get shortened to just Roxy anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back