I never knew it would be so difficult !!

Redshoes

Reaction score
I don't know how everyone else is finding naming their baby's, but I'm finding it just gets harder and harder. I feel the main problem is that any names we do like, are names that are already being used and often by pets lol The second thing is that most names remind us of someone and that doesn't help in making the name unique, and finding such a unique name is hard as not known names aren;t exactly warming to us because they've no significance, if that makes sense? :roll:

He has a middle name, which is his Grandad's name, so we do use that now but both feel it's not his first name. I worry he'll be born with no name and just get called Baby for months :rotfl:

I had the same problem. Also I felt it would have been a lot easier if he were a girl! It took us over 2 weeks to name Daniel. He was 4 weeks early so I used that as an excuse!
Don't worry it won't be months, you only have 6 weeks to register him! :wink:

we had a long list of girls names we liked but only a few boys names...We were bought a baby names book but Dylan didn't come from a book but it was the only one that seemed right , the others seemed nice.

boys names on our shortlist we didn't use

Keelan
Jared
Owen
Finlay
Ross Ryan

good luck in your hunt

Thankyou for the replies Misslarue and cloud9, we too had a few girls names we already liked, seems choosing boys names is more tricky, and I just don't understand why :think: Daniel and Dylan are both lovely names, I am glad you found the right names for your boys :hug:

I sat and wrote a list last night, and we have quite a few now, but nothing that just 'feels' right, maybe they don't sometimes until after baby's here?? We're liking Isaac and Malachi, but if we choose either, who knows :oops:

Thankyou for the support :hug:

Thankyou keslo66 :)
Just wish ONE name was nice, and we wanted it lol
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member