Madeleine McCann

i agree lr. If there is any chance she is still alive, they need to find her... then they can start pointing the finger at who to blame.

budge said:
annem said:
there is too much speculation.

Too many people believe newspapers that are just trying to sell papers. You don't see the guardian running these stories the same way as the sun.

I don't know all the evidence but i understand the influence of the media. I'm not saying the the parents did not do it. I'm just saying i don't believe all i read!

Just a few things-

-Evidence including DNA - unproved! they never even said what type of DNA. It could of been skin from a teddy bear. Also family have similar DNA and the papers except the sun (from what i remember) stated it couldof come from the twins.

-If i was in another country not knowing the legal system i'd employ every1 i could to help.

-police in spain have tried to & have charged other parents when their child have gone missing when they have failed leads

i wouldn't be surprised in the portugese police have something to do with the disapearence. They seem so fooking corrupt.

i know! they took ages to start looking for her.

Also its the same police officer that put another mother in prision when her son went missing running the investigation now. He took over just as the parents became suspects!!

i wonder if we'll ever know the truth?

annem said:
budge said:
annem said:
there is too much speculation.

Too many people believe newspapers that are just trying to sell papers. You don't see the guardian running these stories the same way as the sun.

I don't know all the evidence but i understand the influence of the media. I'm not saying the the parents did not do it. I'm just saying i don't believe all i read!

Just a few things-

-Evidence including DNA - unproved! they never even said what type of DNA. It could of been skin from a teddy bear. Also family have similar DNA and the papers except the sun (from what i remember) stated it couldof come from the twins.

-If i was in another country not knowing the legal system i'd employ every1 i could to help.

-police in spain have tried to & have charged other parents when their child have gone missing when they have failed leads

i wouldn't be surprised in the portugese police have something to do with the disapearence. They seem so fooking corrupt.

i know! they took ages to start looking for her.

Also its the same police officer that put another mother in prision when her son went missing running the investigation now. He took over just as the parents became suspects!!

i wonder if we'll ever know the truth?

i do believe we will eventually. one day. I hope :pray:

budge said:
little*red said:
budge said:
[quote="little*red":1trtm0ff]yeah i agree that video fairly condems the mcCanns.
i dont see whats wrong with them travelling around to keep madelines campaing in the public eye around europe/the world.
If it was me i wouldnt be rushing to every country because of a suspected sighting just to be disappointed by it being a false lead. How is the parents travelling to that counrty where the lead is going to help unless they actually find madeline there?

Plus that video said they werent looking.
what did he want them to do go around looking under every rock and stone in portugal, thats why they had police searches and huge media campaings so they can have many different people keeping and eye out all over the world :roll: .

i hear what you say. but what was the point of them being blessed by the Pope? and why didn't they get other people to do the travelling around highlighting the disappearence whilst they cared for the other two kids?
Im sorry but if it was my child missing i would be checking under every rock and i would be rushing to every place where possible sightings were. I wouldn't be having tea at the whitehouse.
''Leaving no stoned unturned''. the McCann moto! PAH!!!!

I know what you mean, but arnt they damned if they doand damned if they dont?

in my eyes they are damned regardless of what they do. They are selfish and left their children alone whilst they dined out with friends.
They can rot in hell for all i care. they shouls have dug a big hole and burried themselves in it -[/quote:1trtm0ff]

I agree with budge about them being selfish and leaving their kids alone... So it doesn't seem to matter to me if they do or do not go running off at every sighting. Their campaign seemed to be this huge publicity stunt to divert the public's eye away from the originating facts as to why Madeline was taken, That their action enabled someone to take her or for them to kill her... I don't listen to the media on this... so its either/or and the basis of the fault still lies with them...

What annoys me more is that there are hundreds of little girls who go missing every year, and none of the seem to get the publicity that this little girl has, and most of them were taken in legitamit circumstances, not because mummy and daddy decided to go out on a knees up and leave them home alone...

I am still a firm believer that Madeline is dead, it might sound cruel but Sarah Payne, Jessica Chapman and Holly Wells were all dead within 24/48 hours of their disappearance. No true sighting of Madeline has ever been confirmed...and I doubt that it ever will.

i would rather think of her alive and being looked after by some lovely couple somewhere desparate for a child. :cry: i know thats probably not true though :cry:

I agree with sam that we can start pointing the finger when and if madeline is found.

However i must agree with you budge (sorry i missed your comment until squiglet quoted it) that yes,no matter what the outcome of this sad case the McCans will alwyas in a way be the most guilty part for leaving their children alone in the room(in a foreign country) in the first place, and ive said that from the start, only they have themselves to blame for that.

budge said:
i would rather think of her alive and being looked after by some lovely couple somewhere desparate for a child. :cry: i know thats probably not true though :cry:

I think if Madeline was lucky enough to be abducted by some childless couple, there would have been at least one confirmed sighting of her by now... Not hundreds in several different countries all over the world. Also if it had been a childless couple they probably would have taken one of the twins, as they were younger and the younger the babies are the more likely they are to be taken in those cases. :cry:

im depressed now. this case is really doing me in. Think its coz i have a 4 year old too.

Squiglet said:
budge said:

I think if Madeline was lucky enough to be abducted by some childless couple, there would have been at least one confirmed sighting of her by now... Not hundreds in several different countries all over the world. Also if it had been a childless couple they probably would have taken one of the twins, as they were younger and the younger the babies are the more likely they are to be taken in those cases. :cry:

yeah i know. :(

aww budge :hug: :hug: :hug:

i think this case is all so close to our heart as its one of the worst things in the world to bear the thoguht of your child ever being taken away from you :cry: .

little*red said:
aww budge :hug: :hug: :hug:

i think this case is all so close to our heart as its one of the worst things in the world to bear the thoguht of your child ever being taken away from you :cry: .

:hug: :hug: :hug: i know. thanks for the hugs.

I thought that from the very beginning. Someone just after a child(if they couldnt have one or had lost one etc) would more likely take a younger child, after all a 4 year old(i can only speak from my own experience) would be fully aware of a stranger taking them and scream and shout. A 4 year old would take a lot of years to stop asking for their mummy and daddy.
Yes no matter what the outcome, the parents are to blame for leaving those kids alone. Plus when you look at the times they went to check on the kids they were leaving an hour and a half sometimes. IF it were me, which it wouldnt as i would never leave Ellie like that, id be checking at least every 20 mins.

well its all gone very quiet on the madeleine mcCann front hasn't it.
wonder how the investigation is going now.

i dont think there is much hope left now budge, i still think the parents had something to do with it tbh, i feel for that little girl i really do :(

last I heard they'd sacked the detective in charge, the one who's involved in beating a confession out of the mother of the other missing girl :think:

saw something today about more forensic evidence coming to light, but that's it's still very sketchy and not enough to convict.......

I'm still hoping for a miracle. :pray:

All we can do is hope, and i hope to god im wrong i really do :pray:

ah right... when did that happen then.. ?? I'm always a little behind with the news.. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back