Madeleine McCann

Jesus Kimbo you really don't like the McCanns do you??? :?

The film missed out the bit about them employing a private investigation company for the last four months as well.

I thought it was very one-sided too...plus not actually the truth!

Robert Murat was reported by that reporter lady for acting suspiciously, not the Mcgann party if I remember correctly. :think:

Urchin said:
I thought it was very one-sided too...plus not actually the truth!

Robert Murat was reported by that reporter lady for acting suspiciously, not the Mcgann party if I remember correctly. :think:

he was suspected by both apparently.

yeah i agree that video fairly condems the mcCanns.
i dont see whats wrong with them travelling around to keep madelines campaing in the public eye around europe/the world.
If it was me i wouldnt be rushing to every country because of a suspected sighting just to be disappointed by it being a false lead. How is the parents travelling to that counrty where the lead is going to help unless they actually find madeline there?

Plus that video said they werent looking.
what did he want them to do go around looking under every rock and stone in portugal, thats why they had police searches and huge media campaings so they can have many different people keeping and eye out all over the world :roll: .

i think if it was me and my Ellie went missing i would be out walking te streets searching every corner for her.

The video is a bit strong but a lot of the points made are true.

I don't know what i think of the situation, wether it was an abduction or wether it had something to do with the parents. But one thing i do know is that it all just doesnt add up, there are two many holes in the story for te parents to be 100% innocent.

the one thing it makes you think about though - regardless of the circus and pantomime which has become the mm investigation, out there somewhere is either a little girl frightened and alone with no familiar faces to wipe her tears away who just wants a cuddle from her mummy (no matter what people mysellf included think - she is still her mum) or there is a little body that just wants to rest in peace.

With all this speculation it is easy to forget what the basic facts are - that a little girl is missing and is needing to be found.

scottishterrier said:
i think if it was me and my Ellie went missing i would be out walking te streets searching every corner for her.

I don't know what i think of the situation, wether it was an abduction or wether it had something to do with the parents. But one thing i do know is that it all just doesnt add up, there are two many holes in the story for te parents to be 100% innocent.

agreed

little*red said:
i dont see whats wrong with them travelling around to keep madelines campaing in the public eye around europe/the world.
If it was me i wouldnt be rushing to every country because of a suspected sighting just to be disappointed by it being a false lead. How is the parents travelling to that counrty where the lead is going to help unless they actually find madeline there?

what did he want them to do go around looking under every rock and stone in portugal, thats why they had police searches and huge media campaings so they can have many different people keeping and eye out all over the world :roll: .

i hear what you say. but what was the point of them being blessed by the Pope? and why didn't they get other people to do the travelling around highlighting the disappearence whilst they cared for the other two kids?
Im sorry but if it was my child missing i would be checking under every rock and i would be rushing to every place where possible sightings were. I wouldn't be having tea at the whitehouse.
''Leaving no stoned unturned''. the McCann moto! PAH!!!!

missac said:
With all this speculation it is easy to forget what the basic facts are - that a little girl is missing and is needing to be found.

totally agreed, whether the parent are innocent or not thats not for me to judge, but for the courts if it goes that far.

At the endof the day i just want madeline to be founf or for her to be respected with enough desensy to have a proper burial.

budge said:
little*red said:

i hear what you say. but what was the point of them being blessed by the Pope? and why didn't they get other people to do the travelling around highlighting the disappearence whilst they cared for the other two kids?
Im sorry but if it was my child missing i would be checking under every rock and i would be rushing to every place where possible sightings were. I wouldn't be having tea at the whitehouse.

I know what you mean, but arnt they damned if they doand damned if they dont?

if they make a big fuss they get slated for not personally looking for her, but if they didnt bring such media attention hten they would be accused of being suss because they didnt want the attention :think: .

scottishterrier said:

i agree

if you thought there was any chance that your daughter had been spotted somewhere then you'd be on the first plane there

little*red said:
budge said:
[quote="little*red":3ikp49qw]yeah i agree that video fairly condems the mcCanns.

I know what you mean, but arnt they damned if they doand damned if they dont?

.[/quote:3ikp49qw]

in my eyes they are damned regardless of what they do. They are selfish and left their children alone whilst they dined out with friends.
They can rot in hell for all i care. they shouls have dug a big hole and burried themselves in it -

if you thought there was any chance that your daughter had been spotted somewhere then you'd be on the first plane there

there is too much speculation.

Too many people believe newspapers that are just trying to sell papers. You don't see the guardian running these stories the same way as the sun.

I don't know all the evidence but i understand the influence of the media. I'm not saying the the parents did not do it. I'm just saying i don't believe all i read!

Just a few things-

-Evidence including DNA - unproved! they never even said what type of DNA. It could of been skin from a teddy bear. Also family have similar DNA and the papers except the sun (from what i remember) stated it couldof come from the twins.

-If i was in another country not knowing the legal system i'd employ every1 i could to help.

-police in spain have tried to & have charged other parents when their child have gone missing when they have failed leads

annem said:
there is too much speculation.

Too many people believe newspapers that are just trying to sell papers. You don't see the guardian running these stories the same way as the sun.

I don't know all the evidence but i understand the influence of the media. I'm not saying the the parents did not do it. I'm just saying i don't believe all i read!

Just a few things-

-Evidence including DNA - unproved! they never even said what type of DNA. It could of been skin from a teddy bear. Also family have similar DNA and the papers except the sun (from what i remember) stated it couldof come from the twins.

-If i was in another country not knowing the legal system i'd employ every1 i could to help.

-police in spain have tried to & have charged other parents when their child have gone missing when they have failed leads

i wouldn't be surprised in the portugese police have something to do with the disapearence. They seem so fooking corrupt.

Kimbo said:

but thats the problem with these cases its all just speculation, some people could just make up sightings for attention.

i dont know though cant say how i'd react as ive never been (or never want to be) in their situation. im sure if any us us were in this situation we'd all be getting critised for what we did or didnt do.

at the end of the day theres too much speculation about the mcCans, did they? didt they? but at the end of the day maddie needs finding wheather that is dead or alive, at that is the most important thing of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back