Lost my angel - 35+6

Beautiful Simone. RIP Luna xxx

Sent from my annoyingly slow iPhone using Tapatalk

you are so amazing and brave, honestly! the grave looks beautiful and im sure Luna would be so proud of her mummy and daddy. rest in peace, little one. she is beautiful xxxxx

Simone I've just read through this thread and my heart is broken for you, you sound like you would make an amazing midwife if that's something you'd like to do I say go for it, I'm a nurse who works with the elderly after my granda died it broke my heart at first to work with older people who are dying but I have found that it has made me better in how I deal with family members going through a very painful time, listening to you on here I think you would make an amazing nurse/midwife because you've had life experiences, I've also worked with women who deliver at 20 weeks we try to make sure they get their time alone with their little angels its very important, I'm glad you got your time with little Luna x

Oh how fitting for your little beaut Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Absolutely beautiful the butterfly flowers look even better than I imagined!! Perfect for Luna! I had a moment in work yesterday at 11.30 and got all emotional thinking of you all. Lit a candle in the night for Luna too

Beautiful flowers and I'm so glad you had a lovely service for your LO xx

Last edited:
beautiful pictures hunni, you've done your precious little girl so proud xxx

You poor poor thing, you read about things like this happening but it's one of them things you never think/hope will happen to you,
It's so awful and I wish I could say something to make you feel better or to help the pain go away,
The only thing I can say is although now it may never look like it things will become Easier in time,
You have your family and your husband and you will always have the memories of your little one,
Your a very brave lady,
Big hugs xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back